9th November 2019, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for B.Ed offered by IGNOU?

I have scored 42.7% in B.Com. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from IGNOU? I heard that no university or colleges accepts B.Ed admission with less than 50% in Graduation. Is it true? Is it 50% for distance university as well?

15th November 2019, 06:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Ed offered by IGNOU?

No, it is not true, Indira Gandhi National Open University does not offer admission to candidates having less than 50% marks in bachelor's degree for Bachelor of Education course.

The minimum academic qualification required for B.Ed course is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks.
15th November 2019, 02:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Ed offered by IGNOU?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed from IGNOU:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

Whatever you have heard is not true. You need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed course from IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?