9th November 2019, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

How to become an Aerospace Engineer?

Hi, I'm Vipin and I am studying in class 9th and I want to become an Aerospace Engineer. I want to know what course to take after my tenth standard? Is there any Diploma course available which I can take on the basis of 10th or would I have to complete Intermediate as well? If yes, then which stream to opt in class 11th?

14th November 2019, 03:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer?

To become an Aerospace Engineer, you ned to study Aerospace Engineering in graduation after completing 12th standard.

You will be eligible for pursuing B.E./B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering only if you have completed 10+2 from PCM stream (i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). If you have done 10+2 from PCM stream, then you can appear for engineering entrance exams (like JEE Main, JEE Advanced and many more).

After qualifying anyone of the entrance exams, you can get admission to engineering college where you can choose Aerospace Engineering as your preferred branch to pursue.
15th November 2019, 03:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Aerospace Engineer?

Admission to the best colleges of Aerospace engineering can be obtained through Joint Entrance Examination.

The minimum academic qualification for diploma is 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

You must pursue 12th from science stream with PCM subjects and then apply for JEE exam for admission in Aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?