27th July 2020, 05:45 PM
@bhavanap4321

What is the cut-off for each Science subject for MBBS admission in AIIMS?

I got 54 marks in Physics, Chemistry - 67 and Biology - 69 with English - 81. Am I eligible for getting admission in MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi? I belong to OBC caste category. Any relaxation and reservation for OBC candidates in AIIMS, Delhi?

29th July 2020, 11:50 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for each Science subject for MBBS admission in AIIMS?

The minimum education required to apply for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with at least 60% marks (or 50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and 45% in case of PwD category) in aggregate from a recognised board of education. Students going to appear in their Class 12th board examination are also allowed to appear in the same examination.

So, having secured marks as mentioned above, you are definitely eligible for appearing in the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as your overall marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English is more than 60% which is as per the educational requirement.

As per the Central Government reservation policy, 27% of total seats is reserved for OBC category candidates in all AIIMS.

For more details regarding AIIMS admission tests, you can refer to the link www.aiimsexams.org.
30th July 2020, 12:52 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for each Science subject for MBBS admission in AIIMS?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

The required minimum eligiblility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed std 12th in English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry as main paper with aggregate of 60% and relaxation for SC/ST category.

There will be no relaxation for OBC in the aggregate to become eligible for appearing in the examination.

There will be relaxation in cut off marks for the OBC as seats are reserved for them as per the constitutional criteria.
30th July 2020, 02:53 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS MBBS examination is conducted by AIIMS for admission in MBBS course in various branches of AIIMS.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board examination in PCB.

For passed candidates , minimum 60% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

Seats are reserved for OBC as per norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?