6th February 2020, 05:46 PM
Mohammad faiz bilal

What is cut-off to get B.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi?

Hi, I wish to do B.Com Hons. from Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) which is in New Delhi. So, could anybody please confirm me about the cut-off for academic session 2020? And, can I do CA along with B.Com from SRCC?

7th February 2020, 09:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is cut-off to get B.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi?

The cut off for the 2020 will be released later when the admission process starts.

Admission is offered on the basis of aggregate in best four in std 12th board examination.

As per the previous year trends the cut off will above 97% in best four subject.

It is not possible to pursue both ( CA and B.Com ) simultaneously.
7th February 2020, 10:11 PM
Vismithagowda

Default Re: What is cut-off to get B.Com admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi?

Direct Admission: 50% seats will be filled through the direct admission. The candidate should have the BA (Hons) Economics degree from DU with minimum 50% marks. Graduate/post-graduate degree in any other subject from DU or any other recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
7th February 2020, 10:13 PM
Vismithagowda

Direct Admission: 50% seats will be filled through the direct admission.
The candidate should have the BA (Hons) Economics degree from DU with minimum 50% marks.
Graduate/post-graduate degree in any other subject from DU or any other recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
If this eligibility is done.
You will be admitted.
9th February 2020, 09:35 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To have an idea about SRCC (Shri Ram College of Commerce) cutoffs (yearwise and category wise) for B.Com admissions, you can refer to its official website i.e; https://www.srcc.edu/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?