10th June 2018, 09:07 PM
Nirmal sonwane

What is the cut-off for graduate courses in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur?

I'm from Nagpur and wants to apply for graduation courses in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur. So, can anybody tell me the cut-off for this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th Board exam?
  2. What is the cutoff for B.Sc in Agriculture of Nagpur College, Akola College and Shivaji College?
  3. How to get admission in shivaji science college Nagpur after scoring 83% in 10th
  4. Can I get admission in DU for physics honors with an aggregate of 80% in CBSE board?
  5. Percentage required in 10th standard to get admission in 11th standard of Shri Shivaji Education Society Science College, Nagpur?
  6. What is the cut-off for graduation courses in Guwahati College, Guwahati? -- [New]
  7. List of Government aided Autonomous Engineering colleges with code in Maharashtra? Details of such colleges?
  8. Cut-off percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc degree in colleges of Nagpur?
  9. Cutoff's for various courses in NIT Nagpur? AIR and state rank required in NIT Nagpur?
  10. List of colleges along with their admission procedures for 11th and 12th with commerce stream in urdu medium?
  11. Cutoff list of all Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges?
  12. Can I get Architecture BSc after scoring 33867 rank?
  13. Which universities can I join after doing diploma in veterinary pharmacy
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Physics) in Akola? I've completed my graduation and working as teacher
  15. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  16. Cutoff of all colleges in Maharashtra? I have scored 96 marks in NATA
  17. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
12th June 2018, 01:47 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for graduate courses in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur?

The cut-off for graduate courses in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur are given below.

=> GENERAL CATEGORY = 93.5%

=> OBC CATEGORY = 87%

=> SC CATEGORY = 80%

=> ST CATEGORY = 70%

=> PWD = 70%

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Congress Nagar, Dhantoli, nagpur
Maharashtra
6th August 2021, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off for graduate courses in Shivaji Science College, Nagpur?

What is the cut-off for graduate courses in dr Ambedkar collage nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?