21st May 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?

hi,
what is the cut off mark for admision in symbiosis college of arts and commerce

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?
  2. How to take admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce after scoring 56.6% in 12th commerce?
  3. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  4. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  5. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission? Is hostel facility available?
  6. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  7. What is the cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Do outside Pune students get admission?
  8. What should I do to become a Professor after completion of B.Com? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff score required for admission in Symbiosis College of Commerce in Pune? Is there hostel facility available?
  10. List of BMS colleges in Mumbai and Pune?
  11. This year fee structure for commerce department in Symbiosis Society College of Arts and Commerce?
  12. Which is the best university for M.A Economics in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the cutoff marks for commerce stream in Symbiosis college of Pune?
  14. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  15. Date of BBA entrance exam in Pune?
  16. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  17. After completed 2nd PU how can I join B.A or B.Com?
  18. List of colleges under Mumbai University for full time M.A.? Percentage required, forms and other details for entrance exams?
22nd May 2011, 08:23 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?

Hi,

The cut off marks required for admission in SYMBIOSIS college of arts and

science is 50% in 12th std final exam.
29th May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?

How i can get application form for B. Com & what is the last date of submission of form?
10th June 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for admission in Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce?

what is the cut off marks for symbiosis college of arts and comerce for b.com(H)???
11th June 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off marks for symbiosis college of arts and commerce for b.com (Hns) ?
11th June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off marks for symbiosis college of arts and commerce for b.com (Hns) ?
11th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 474 marks out of total 600 marks which includes 88 marks of elective subject in cbse xii exam, 2011. my permanent residence is in the state of assam. will i eligible for admission in bcom in symbiosis college, pune in respect of marks ?
11th June 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks of symbiosis college of arts and comerce for admission in b.com(Hns) ?
21st June 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 88.8% in all five subjects, can I join if yes , pl guide
sanjay
21st June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

is English honors open ??
30th June 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

where is list of bcome
6th July 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i got 52% in 12th i want to take literature want to become writte. want to know the procedure?
9th July 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i have 64% in b.sc.mlt so i want m.sc. admission in symbiosis collage. want to know the procedure?
14th August 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for admission in M.A in Symbiosis College of Arts and Science?
30th September 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for b.com(h) in symbiosis college of arts and commerce?
25th October 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 75%in 12th nios board so i want bcom in symbosis college of arts and commerce
20th November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut offs of each symbiosis institutes for MBA admission?? plzz guide
31st December 2011, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Hi its Praveen am studying bse final year please inform me post graduation course available Under symbiosis college.
12th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for joining FYBA in symbiosis college of arts and commerce?
10th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off score for joining tybcom in symbiosis college of atrs and commrce ?
10th November 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut offs for joining tybcom in symbiosis college ?
19th August 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

is the enterence exam for symbiosis commom?? or is there a different enterence exam for different fields??
6th June 2017, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for admission in symbiosis College of arts and commerce for bcom?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?