5th February 2013, 09:14 PM
harshitha37

What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology

what is the expected cutoff mark for gate biotechnology 2013..?and what is the cutoff mark for admission into various institutions like old IITs,new IITs or old NITs..???and also comparision with last year cutoff marks?

Related Questions:
  1. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  2. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  3. After scoring 411 with 991 AIR in GATE BE paper in which college/institute can I get? Any chance for admission in M.Tech Biotechnology? GATE cutoff for various institutes?
  4. What is the expected cutoff in GATE Biotechnology exam?
  5. What is the cutoff required for GATE? I have scored 27 marks in GATE
  6. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Biotechnology) in IIT-Delhi? -- [New]
  8. Any government college after scoring 23.333 marks in GATE and SC category cutoff in 20.54?
  9. Which college is offered for me after scoring GATE cutoff of 24? I belong to BC category
  10. What is the cutoff marks required for GATE exam?
  11. What is the cutoff for GATE Biotechnology in various IITs?
  12. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get job in IOCL?
  14. Solutions for previous Gate biotechnology papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible for IIT after scoring 26.8 cutoff?
  16. In which NIT can I get after scoring 32.33 marks, 406 in GATE and 4659 rank in GATE in EE stream? What is the cutoff for NITS?
  17. Cutoff for admission to M.Tech Biotechnology in IIT? List of colleges where I can apply with 279 score and 38.33 marks??
  18. Cutoff marks for ST and SC candidates in GATE?
25th March 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for GATE Biotechnology

I got 39.33 in gate biotechnology 2013. I belong to ST category. Plz suggest me where to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?