24th February 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks to join B.E for SC community?

Please tell me what is the cut off marks to join B.E., for SC community?

Related Questions:
  1. How much cutoff marks is required for OC community to get admission in PSG college for B.Tech IT or Civil course?
  2. How to join ECE department after scoring 183.25 cutoff in BC community?
  3. Cutoff marks for SC community to join IT course in PSG college?
  4. Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota? I have scored 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET and belong to ST community
  5. How much is the MBBS cutoff for BC community?
  6. Cutoff marks required for BC community in engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  8. Cutoff needed for SC community to join PSG engineering college?
  9. Cutoff marks for SC community in IBPS to get an interview call?
  10. How to join DCE after passing 10th? What is the cutoff marks required?
  11. Will I get any government college in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 195.25
  12. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Seat in MBBS government college after scoring a cutoff of 198.25 in BC community?
  14. What are the cutoff marks for MSc(Electronic Media) for OC Community in Anna University?
  15. Can I get MBBS/BDS/Veterinary seat after scoring 180 cutoff in BC community -- [New]
  16. Possible government medical colleges available in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 193.25?
  17. Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?
  18. Which medical college will I get after scoring 198.25 cutoff marks? I belong to MBC community
12th March 2017, 11:39 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the cutoff marks to join B.E for SC community?

The cut off marks for any institution depends on the following factors like number of candidates applying for the exam, number of sets available, difficulty level of the exam etc.

Following is the tentative cutoff marks to join B.E for SC community-

For OBC category: 45 marks

For ST/SC or PH : 18 to 22 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?