26th June 2010, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?

My daughter having 196.5 marks cutoff. She belongs the BC community. Can she get
B.E.Civil admission in PSG College of Engineering,coimbatore?

2nd March 2011, 02:03 PM
N.KALPANA DEVI

Default Re: Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?

it is difficult to get the course in psg. But, for civil it is enough marks to get the course. Ya, your daughter can surely get the admission in psg. Through counseling she can easily get the course. All the best for your daughter future.
16th March 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E Civil after scoring 196.5 marks(BC community)?

I want to know the MBA Admission procudere for my son, completing IT Btec next month
Regards

Jayarajan
21st March 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum cut off required for oc in psg
25th March 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

can my son(BC)get in psg college BE, ECE branch for the cut off of 197?
27th March 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

fro the year 2011 ,s the admission through entrance?
27th March 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get in psg college BE, ECE branch for the cut off of 197??? i belong to OC community
29th March 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

140 mark is enough or not for BE coarse?
12th April 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can i know whether Tamil Nadu entrance exam is there for students those who are applying for Engineering?
3rd May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I will get a cut off around 190-195.I am from OC community.Can I get B.E Civil in PSG College of Engineering?
10th May 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

i got a cutoff of 162.5 can i get a seat in good engineering college for biomedical engineering ?
11th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET B.E CIVIL IN PSG FOR 195 CUTOFF MARKS(BC COMMUNITY)?
11th May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am having a cut off of 196 .
can i get into psg college
12th May 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 193... which college will i get if i wish 2 do ece
22nd May 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

can i get B.E mechanical engineering for my cutoff 199
22nd May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

can i get B.E mechanical engineering in psg tech for my cut off 199 (year:2011)
1st June 2011, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can my son(BC)get in psg college BE, ECE branch for the cut off of 197?
Hi

you can check your probable Colleges and Courses at http://www.tneahelp.in/tnea2011.php

This page http://tneahelp.in/counselling2010.php contains information about prevoius year college seats movement ( how the seats got alloted during TNEA 2010 Engineering counselling)

So you can get an idea of your position. You can also chcek out your approximate rank/position for your cutoff at http://www.tneahelp.in/rank.php

visit http://www.tneahelp.in/ for more such information - you can also signup in their mailing list - you will be updated about the changes they make
1st June 2011, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

now whhat is the minimum cutoff for becivil
3rd June 2011, 06:50 AM
balarmkec

Quote:
My daughter having 196.5 marks cutoff. She belongs the BC community. Can she get
B.E.Civil admission in PSG College of Engineering,coimbatore?
Its very difficult to get Civil IN PSG college with this cutoff. But She can get Automobile Engineering, Bio-Technology, Bio Medical Engg and Fashion Technology in that college.
5th June 2011, 05:23 PM
balarmkec

Quote:
can i get B.E mechanical engineering in psg tech for my cut off 199 (year:2011)
If you come under OC category you may or may not get a mechanical seat in PSG but if you are BC OR MBC you have a high chance of getting mechanical seat in PSG

All the Best
15th November 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off for BE civil in PSG (BC community)
5th June 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How much was the last year's cut off for mechanical engineering in Psg college, coimbatore?
13th May 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Can my daughter get in PSG College of Engineering for B.E mech after scoring 196.8 marks(BC community)?
25th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* Securing an admission to various departments of PSG, Coimbatore is very difficult as it is listed under the top 5 engineering institutions of Tamil Nadu.

* As the proportion of marks scored by your daughter is considerable, it is really possible to secure a seat in Civil engineering branch through the counselling scheme.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?