4th May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

what is the cut off needed for me to join in top ten engineering colleges in tamil nadu

Related Questions:
  1. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  2. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  3. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  4. Cutoff marks needed to join top 10 engineering colleges?
  5. Will I get admission in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for ECE course after scoring 193 cutoff in 12th?
  6. Which are the highest salaried jobs in India or Tamilnadu? Qualifications needed for it? What is the fee structure join?
  7. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Engineering cutoff for top 10 Tamilnadu Colleges?
  9. Will I get a seat in top 5 engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have 198 cutoff marks and I belong to OC community
  10. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  11. In which engineering colleges can I get after passing diploma with 85% in EEE department? What is the cutoff marks in Tamilnadu or Coimbatore?
  12. What is the cutoff marks required for automobile in top colleges of Tamilnadu?
  13. Cutoff required to join Mechanical Engineering in top 10 engineering colleges of Chennai?
  14. What was the last year cutoff for Aeronautical engineering? List of top 10 colleges? -- [New]
  15. What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  16. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  17. What is the cutoff marks needed for marine engineering? Best college offering this course in Tamilnadu?
  18. Top 10 automobile colleges in Tamilnadu? Cutoff for automobile engineering in tamilnadu college of engineering?

24th May 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

I'm P.Prakalya from Trichy.My cut off is 197.75 .Do I have any chance to get PSG college of engineering.

24th May 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

I have 198 cut off and belong to OC community. Will I get seat in top 5 engineering colleges in tamilnadu?

28th May 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cutoff for bc community to join anna university

28th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 160.25 Cut off and belong to BC community. Will I get Top Engineering College in Salem Region?

31st May 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 160 cut off and to BC community. will i get nursing college in salem

5th June 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 188.75 cut off and belong to BC community. will i get seat in top engineering at chennai region

6th June 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 195 cutoff will i get within top 5 colleges?

10th June 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i have got 186 cutoff will i get within top anna university colleges and aided colleges in tamilnadu?

16th June 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff needed to join top 5 architecture colleges in tamilnadu

20th June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

my engineering cut off marks is 186 . which college will i get?

1st July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

my engineering cut off marks is 174.which college will i get?

12th July 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges available for the cutoff 193.75 in tamilnadu for the department of ece

20th July 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges availeble for the cut off 177

12th January 2013, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off required to join tamil nadu top 10 eng college for mech eng for BCM community

13th January 2013, 10:51 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

cutoff needed to join in top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu

>>OC-200-199

>>BC-199-198

>>MBC-198-195

>>SC/ST-195-180

23rd April 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

will the cut off marks decrease in 2013?

25th April 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is cut off needed to join CSE group in top college

3rd May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

cut off mark in karpagam college

4th May 2013, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

With 180 cutoff what college I will get in chennai .with my commiunity being bc

8th May 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

which is the top college in covai for cutoff 160

9th May 2013, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff needed to join in top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

With 180 cutoff what college I will get in chennai .with my commiunity being bc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-cutoff-needed-join-top-10-engineering-colleges-tamilnadu-750284.html#ixzz2SlsHNW9l

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-cutoff-needed-join-top-10-engineering-colleges-tamilnadu-750284.html#ixzz2Sls2u89L

9th May 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

reg; what ids the cut off needed to join in top 50 engineering colleges in tamilnadu
with 137 cut off what college in chennai. with my community OC

9th May 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

My cut off marks is 169.75

9th May 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I belong to BCM community.my cut off is 185.25 ,can I join the top 5 engineering colleges in Coimbatore??????

10th May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

cut off 104 ,caste DNC,Which engineering colleges get?

16th May 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have got 124 cutoff mark get a engineering college in chennai?

5th June 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i have got 178.75 cutoff and i belong to bc community,which best college in coimbatore i can get?

11th August 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is need of to joined the top10 engineering college?

1st September 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum cut off marks for oc caste to enter top 10 colleges.

14th May 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SCORE 191.25 CUT OFF MARKS IN MBC CATEGOORY...ANY CHANCE TO JOIN THE PSG COLLEGE OR COIMBATORE REGION

25th May 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

MY CUT OFF 186.5 WHICH COLLEGE IN MECHINAL ENGINEERING AVILBLE

11th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

My cut off is 186. I have ex servicemen quota so can I get a gud college in coimbatore??

12th May 2015, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

my cutoff 192.25 inn which college the mecchaanical engineering is available for 2015

13th March 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the essential cut off mark to join in top
Colleges in Coimbatore this year in engineering..???

14th May 2017, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I join after getting a cut off 193 and what are the courses that I can get?

22nd June 2017, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

My cut off186 I wish to join ECE which colleges I will get??and my caste BC
And can I enter top 20 college yes or no

22nd June 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

My cut off 186 I wish to join ECE which colleges will I get ????my community BC.. and will I enter into top 20 colleges
Are not

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?