21st September 2012, 02:34 PM
shahistha anjum

What is the date of upcoming NET exam?

when will be the upcoming NET exam? plz tell me and tell me how to submit the application form of NET exam? where i would get that application form?

2nd October 2012, 04:03 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of upcoming NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahistha anjum View Post
when will be the upcoming NET exam? plz tell me and tell me how to submit the application form of NET exam? where i would get that application form?
NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year, the examination is conducted in June and December every year, this year June NET Examination was already completed and December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in this month.

So, please wait for December NET Examination Notification and then apply for this examination online from the UGC official website.

You can apply for Either lectureship post or Junior Research fellowship post.

You have to attained the age of 19 years to apply for NET Examination, there is no maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post.

If you apply for Junior Research Fellowship Post, then for this your age should not be more than 28 years.

You have to choose the subjects in NET on the basis of your Post graduation, the list of subjects available in the official website and you can easily download the syllabus and previous year papers from the official website, the application form cost of NET is Rs 450 and you have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

So, please wait for the Upcoming Notification and then apply for this examination online, for more details visit the official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?