3rd August 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

What is difference between a Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science and Computer Application?

Hi, I have completed my Intermediate with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science (PCMC). Now, I am bit confused between Computer Science and Computer Application. What is the difference between these two? What should I choose between B.Sc CS or BCA? Which has more scope and opportunities?

5th August 2020, 06:06 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is difference between a Bachelor's degree course in Computer Science and Computer Application?

--BCA concentrates on applications of computers, where as B.Sc Computer Science puts
emphasis on concepts

-Each field has pros and cons,has its own working functions,norms.

-Having B.Sc in computer application,you can be in one of the post:-

1)Full Stack Web Developer.
2)Mobile Application Developer.
3)Software Engineer.
4)Systems Architect.
5)Machine Learning Engineer.
6)Data Engineer.

---Having BCA in computer application ,you can try for the following job profile:-

1)System engineer,
2) software tester,
3)junior programmer,
4) web developer,
5)system administrator,
6)software developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?