11th January 2019, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between medical and non-medical courses at graduate level?

What is the difference between medical and non-medical courses after 12th? Which all best 5 courses available in medical as well as in non-medical branch at graduate level? How much percentage is required for taking medical related courses?

15th July 2020, 12:55 PM
priyanshisrivastava

Default Re: What is the difference between medical and non-medical courses at graduate level?

Basically, the medical stream will be more theoretical- asking you to develop expertise in the details, the non-medical stream will hone your analytical skills.

But again, both offer ample amount of inter-disciplinary strata within each stream which leaves no dearth of new, less conventional options.

Non Medical subjects:
physics, mathematics, chemistry

Medical subjects :
Physics, Biology, Chemistry

Courses in Non-Medical fields:
1.Mathematics
2.Computer science
3.Engineering drawing
4.Economics
5.Informatics practices
6.Physical education
7.Home science
8.Fine Arts

You can choose any of these subject as per your interest and do further studies on that. doing graduation with any of these subjects after class 12 is quite good.

Courses in Medical fields:
1. Medical science and dental science
2. Biotechnology
3. Neuroscience and AI
4. Biophysics
5. Bioinformatics
6. Biochemistry
7. Healthcare and data mining
8. Microbiology
9. Molecular biology
10. Pathology
11. Physiology
12. Biomedical engineering
13. Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Unani
14. Veterinary science
15. Pharma

Student cam choose any of these subject as medical course.
student must have cleared his/her Class 12th with Medical Subjects like Physics, Biology and Chemistry.

Hope this will help.
Thank you.
5th March 2022, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between medical and non-medical courses at graduate level?

I have done graduation in zoology so it comes under medical or non medical science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?