20th December 2011, 12:21 PM
drmuralim

What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?

sir,what is the real difference b/w pharm.d (6yrs) &m.pharm (2 yrs) after completing b.pharm(4 yrs)?

23rd August 2012, 09:56 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?

dear,

--d pharmacy is diploma course in pharmacy while m pharmacy is master in pharmacy

--m pharmacy is industry oriented while d pharmacy offers jobs in clinical industry

scope for d pharmacy in india:

scope in this field is not clear in india ,this program is launched in india for students who want to work as pharmacist in usa , but with this you can open any medical shop for selling medicines in behalf of your name this medical shop is open

scope for m pharmacy in india:

with this degree you can work as r& d department , production and manufacturing, analyst, teacher
11th November 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?

what are the courses available s to study after B.pharm
1st June 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Any medical courses available after Bpharm,or m-pharm or pharma D.
5th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

If someone had not given cet and want to opt for pharmD.then what to do?
20th August 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

government colleges in kerala m.pharmacy?
11th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I be given pharmacist post in world I have done d phsrma
4th June 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN M PHARM AND PHARM D
19th July 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2(bi.p.c) with 96.2%. i am unable to decide what to do now...?? please suggest me a right option. i want a job which earns me 2-4 lakhs per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?