11th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?

m currently studying bpharm and i am really confused as to wat i can do after dat... i dont want to pursue mpharm. wat other choices do i have?? and their respective approximate salaries please..
Also please let me know how much salary i can expect if i do pharmaceutical management after bpharm... pls help..

12th July 2012, 11:47 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?

If you do not want to do M.Pharma then Pharmaceutical Management is th right choice that you have made. Pharmaceutical Management deals with growth and development of the industry. Pharmaceuticals is a huge industry especially in India and the top compaines are always on the lookout for the management experts to ensure smooth, effective operation of their company.

I would recommend you to go for Pharmaceutical Management instead of applying for jobs just after B.Pharma, because Pharmaceutical Management courses would increase your chances of good paid salaries. Among the courses I would recommed to you is Masters in Business Administration (MBA) which is a 2 year long post graduate course. However there are several options for you even in the MBA field:

Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management

Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Industry Management

Advanced Diploma in Pharmaceutical Business Management

B.B.A. + Diploma in Business Administration (Pharmaceutical)

Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Management

To apply for masters degree course first you will have to pass one of the following entrance exams:

MAT

CAT

ATMA

XAT

Once you successfully complete the Masters degree course. You would get several job offers. On several occassion Pharmaceutical Management gets job after on campus interview. After all as I mentioned above, pharma companies do need management experts to ensure effective running of the company especially at a timw with tough competition and economic meltdown. Some of the jobs that you may be offered are:

Sales & Marketing Manager

Sales Managers

Market Researcher & Drug Developer

Drug Cost Accountant

Drug Distribution Manager

Self Marketing & Distributorship

Pharmaceuticals Distributors

You can expect starting salary from Rs 20,000 to Rs 30,000 which will increase with time and your performance.
12th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after studying B.Pharm? How much salary can I expect if I do Pharmaceutical Management?

A choice of 7 disciplines are available at present, the areas are as follows:-

1)Pharmaceutics
2)Pharmagnosy
3)Pharmacology
4)Pharmaceutical marketing and management
5)Quality Assurance
6)Pharmaceutical chemistry
7)Pharmacy Practice

As you are interested in Pharmaceutical management then the eligibility criteria for the same is as under-

1. For UG:

For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination. The duration for this course is 3 years.

2. For PG:

The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree. Students will have to attend an entrance exam such as MAT/CAT/XAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course. The duration for this course is 2 years.

Some of its specialized fields are: -

Financing Pharmaceuticals
Pharma Product Management
Pharma Production Management
Pharma Sales & Marketing Management
Pharmaceutical Policy, Laws, and Regulations

Students after completion of their course in pharmaceutical management can expect income around Rs. 20, 000 to Rs. 30,000 every month in the beginning stage.
14th August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

If i completed bpharm,then if i can join for pharm D,if so ,how long will be the course?
5th September 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

if i completed bpharm,then if i can join industry for job ?
18th October 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

i completed MS.c (organic chemistry). i want to pursue ph.d in us. is it right choice to me? i want to do ph.d in organic or medicinal chemistry. is it really beneficial to my career?how much start salary can i expect after ph.d? could u please let me know?
5th November 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bpharmacy graduation want to do pharmad i dont want to pursue mpharm i want to know what is the fee? is their any scholarship for that?
6th November 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs are applicable after completion of B.Pharm
14th November 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

is it correct ke mein bpharm complete karne ke bad Mpharm ke badle MBA Karun.How much salary dn i will get wn i will complete mx MBA
14th January 2013, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

after b pharm i have joint forensiclab
21st January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed f.sc in first division please give me right decision,what can i do in biological field.
23rd February 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after b.pharma?
24th February 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Which job i should prefer after doing b.pharma,if not willing to study further due to some circumstances?
4th March 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAD COMPLETED B.PHARMA , WHAT ARE THE CAREER CHOICES AND SALARY AFTER THAT?
18th March 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest salary after complition of b-pharm?
28th March 2013, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after completion of BBA and MBA in pharmaceutical mangement?
30th March 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

after bpharm i like to do msc organicchemistry is there any chance ?
8th June 2013, 02:24 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

After B.Pharm you have following choices.

- You can join any job in pharma company.
However, your salary would be around 20000

- You can go for MPharma
this is post graduation course and specialized course after B. Pharma
Salary would be around 30+

- You can go for MBA pharma or MBA in General
You would earn more than 40000

All the best
13th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear Sir/Madam,

My sister studied B. Formacy right now she willing to pursuing her education in M.Pharmacy.

Could you please suggest me which branch is good and high salaries in M.pharmacy for better future.

And suggest best colleges & university to study M.pharmacy in india .
Thanks & Regards
Ramesh.D
25th June 2013, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Please let me know what are the business opportunities after doing B.Farma. I have few options in my mind like opening a medical store, opening a pathology, laboratory, opening a medicine factory etc. I am not sure about investment cost and success of the business. If anybody has idea about this or has some other business plan then please let me know.
3rd July 2013, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

can i study pharm D after B. pharma ?
20th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

right nw m dng b.pharma n m confused wt to pursue after dat??? shld i choose m.pharm or mba..???/ plz suggest coz i want a job wid high pay scale n dat doesn't require a lot of feild work....
4th August 2013, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

pharmacy field me kucha nahi hai wahi 5000 ki naukari karni padengi its a worst field
7th September 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get a job in pharmacy field just with course compleation certificate of b.pharm?
14th October 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

what can i do. after b pharm. is MBA the right choice .? how much sallery can i expect if i do...
18th October 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do pharm-d after complition of b-pharm plz suggest me for a right field and good colleges in a.p n scholorships for that.
19th December 2013, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

m still doing B.pharm and want to know about forensic course based on B.pharm ; also about job related forensic and salary information......
2nd February 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I had passed my 12th with PCB and want to make my career in medical will B pharma suitable for this????
12th February 2014, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

After completing b pharma which one is the better option for as a job and how can I get higher Salary
26th March 2014, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

HI am pursuing B-pharmacy after that my aim is to join clinical research is it best for me after that how much salary can i get thank you bye
28th March 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to work in canada after completing Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance in india
7th April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want to know that what is the procedure for joining mnc pharmaceutical industry.
25th May 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

hi.i am currently doing b.pharm. i have just completed 1st year. when i search on the net about salaries and scope, few places it is good and most of the places they have written saying it is a bad field,no salary and all that. i have chosen bpharm over engineering because of my interest. what i dont get is being one of the largest industry,pharmaceutical industry,why aren't they able to provide good jobs? we work our asses off for 4 years(not even sem pattern) and end up in a job for 10000/month? if u want extra then u do m.pharm?can someoneplease tell me the highest pay package and average for b.pharm and m.pharm?
27th May 2014, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What to do after bpharm....??? I was confused that many are saying no life for this bpharm.... Whats that best thing to do afterbpharm....???? Please suggest me.....
31st May 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing b.pharm.I m confused whether to go for post graduation or to take any other courses which will be useful for getting job.please guide me
30th June 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm studing bpharma in TY class so after bpharm which of the better choice next education admition is take
13th July 2014, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sudesh singh chouhan I want to know, that after bpharma can I do dpharma and can I got gov. job after doing that?
14th July 2014, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

Can i open, more than one medical store after completing my b.pharm degree..plsss pllssss tell me..?
15th September 2014, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I sincere request to all Pharmacy graduates/Mastergraduates ...Plz..to be Studies or learn, taking help of some exiting experienced pharma professionals " PHARMA POLITICS" and one more "HOW TO DO -UR BOSS BUCKETS" then only u can survive in PHARMACEUTICAL FIELD.....

TAKE A CARE...PHARMA GOD...BLESS TO U ALL...
6th October 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studend of first yr m.pharmacy how can i get salry in 12lakh and more pr yr.pls guide.
6th October 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studend of first yr m.pharmacy how can i get salry in 12lakh and more pr yr.pls guide.
15th March 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I confused pharmacy
One. Say - Mpharma is right options in career
Other. Say Bpharma is right options in futures
And another say Dpharma is better options
I really confused to pharma
Please gaid me to sort way and earn much money
In pharmacy
12th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What i can do after b pharm?what other related courses can i do?pls help
19th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 exam .I want to study b pharma is it the right choice? can i get jobs after completing b pharma
or i should persue for m pharma?please say me the duration for b pharma?i will get campus in that institute in which i am studing
or i have to search for companies? please help me i am new to this trade
17th June 2015, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Now I choose b pharm.after this course which is more good ? M pharm or pharm D. Which has more oppurtunity and salary.
23rd June 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the good job after b.pharm. Which would have good salaries
14th March 2016, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after b.pharma? If i finished that how much salary i can except,, I'm now thinking to do m.pharma that wise .which department will best to do??,please i m confused now.
14th April 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

After B.pharmacy if I want to do M.pharmacy. how much time will that course take
14th April 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

After B.pharma I want to do M.pharma how much time will that course take
26th May 2016, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

After B.Pharm if I am wiling to do M.Pharm and then PHD,then what wil be my salary and is doing PHD worth?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?