4th October 2019, 04:26 PM
saikiran kondeti

What are the different eligibility criteria for studying Master's in Germany?

Hi, I want to do my Master's in Germany. What are the different criteria that needs to be fulfilled for getting admission in German universities or colleges?

10th January 2020, 02:13 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What are the different eligibility criteria for studying Master's in Germany?

The most important requirement for Master's admissions in Germany is a relevant Bachelor's Degree with high grades from a recognized university. Much emphasis is given on the core subjects (cognate modules), test scores, and practical experience (internships, projects, and full-time employment).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?