29th October 2014, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?

Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?

what is the eligiblity for BE mechanical student for doing MS in germany
DOES EACH UNIVERSITY IN GERMANY HAVE DIFFERENT CRITERIA
WHAT IS SCOPE AFTER DOING MS IN GERMANY

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.E Mechanical student for doing MS in Germany? Does each university in Germany has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  4. Criteria for admission in Ph.E in Pharmacy in Germany? What is the scope?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany?
  7. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria, scholarships & estimated expenses for MS in Germany?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D in Microbiology in Germany? How to apply for the course?
  10. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  15. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  17. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  18. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
30th October 2014, 08:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?

It is a good choice of doing PhD in Germany. To do PhD in Germany following are the requirements

• Need to appear for TOEFL or IELTS. This proves that you are good at English language
• Need to have knowledge on German language.
Some Universities in Germany, may ask to write thesis in German language before selecting the candidate for PhD. They even ask for certification in German Language.

Here are two certifications:

• TestDaF
• DSH

PhD Colleges in Germany:

• Humboldt University Berlin
• Berlin Mathematical School
• RWTH Aachen University
• University of Konstanz
• University of Colonge
• University of Leipzig

You can get the internship/scholarship for PhD programme, by appearing for scholarship exam. Full details are found HERE.
30th October 2014, 08:55 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?

In order to do MS in Germany after B.E Mechanical, you need to have the following criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have 60% in graduation
• Need to have good score in Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
• Need to get good score in TOEFL and IELTS
• Need to have some knowledge in Germany.

Eligibility criteria for score in GRE, TOEFL and IELTS are based on University you join. Almost all Universities have the same criteria.

Scope after Masters in Germany:

If you have the good score or percentage in Masters, you have many opportunities. You can get in to,

• Software Industry
• Telecom Industry
• Automobile Industry
• Electronics Industry and more.
30th October 2014, 11:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the Universities in Germany has almost same criteria for admission for every international student from Sub-Continent. You must fulfill following conditions, if you are interested in pursuing Post Graduation from a German University.

1. GRE score for getting admission in Post Graduation course. This score is the basic requirement for Post Graduation course in most European countries.

2. TOEFL/IELTS score for getting admission in any course which is taught in English Language from a foreign University. These tests will prove your proficiency in English.

3. You have must have original documents related to your Educational qualification.

4. Reference letter form your college either by your Principal or Head of Department.

Germany is a very good place to study and you will definitely have a good exposure. You can working VISA too after completion of your course. Degree from a German University is widely accepted all over the world and you will not face any kind of problem professionally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?