22nd November 2011, 08:41 PM
ravishankerd

What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.

Hello friends!What are the medical entrence exams available.types of medical entrence exams.i failled two times in medical examination.now my age is 22(2011).how long i can do it util i reach my goal. Every one they scold me.not only that they even lougf!some of them angry. What can i do...?
i think i am the most failed person.you can hurt me but give the solution to reach the goal.

16th April 2012, 12:22 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.

The All India Pre Medical Test ( AIPMT ), All India Institute of Medical Science ( AIIMS ) and All State Level Common Medical Entrance Examination are a yearly college entrance examination in India.

The common medical entrance exams are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) and the respective State Medical Counsil Board and the Respective Universities for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country.

Students opting for Medical / BDS Courses are tested in physics, chemistry and Biology.

Presently, 15% of the total seats in all medical and dental colleges run by the Union of India, state governments, municipal, or other local authorities in India.

All the Medical Entrance Exams / Tests are conducted every year in the months of April and May.

This website provides the complete details about the Common Medical Entrance Examination / Test informations like Exam Dates, Admission Notification, Application Forms Particulars, Fees, Last Date, Subjects and Syllabus Etc.
29th July 2012, 01:32 AM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.

The All India Pre Medical Test ( AIPMT ), All India Institute of Medical Science ( AIIMS ) and All State Level Common Medical Entrance Examination are a yearly college entrance examination in India.

The common medical entrance exams are conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) and the respective State Medical Counsil Board and the Respective Universities for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in several medical colleges around the country.
26th November 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that what does doctor check in army medical test?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?