16th June 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

Sir,
I have completed my +2 with 61% marks from CBSE. I have given AIEEE exam and got 75 marks. My all India rank is 1.5 lakh and state rank is 6000. Please help me out. What to do now? I’m willing to do B.Tech but can’t get a good college. So please tell me something which is beneficial for me and could give me handsome career & money.
Thank

Related Questions:
  1. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  2. Can I get admission in any good engineering college for computer or electrical engineering after scoring a rank between 1 Lakh to 1.6 Lakh in AIEEE?
  3. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  4. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  5. List of private institutes that I can get after scoring 1.23 Lakh rank? -- [New]
  6. Will I get any college after scoring 4 Lakh rank in AIEEE and category rank of 28?
  7. Is MRIU a good college? List of good colleges for me around Faridabad after scoring 6 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  8. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  9. With an AIR of 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE with 75% in 12th can I get a good college?
  10. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  11. Which college will I get to pursue Mechanical Engineering after securing 80 marks in Paper I in AIEEE?
  12. Colleges which I can get through AIEEE rank of 3 Lakh and OBC category of 97000?
  13. What are the different exams for PG MSc in Biology area? I am a final year BSc Zoology
  14. Can I get in a government engineering college after scoring 54% in PCM and 59.6% in PCB and total 62%
  15. What should I do? I want to pursue B.Arch course but I have sent my AIEEE application form for B.Tech course. Would I get admission in a good college after securing a good rank in AIEEE or NATA?
  16. Which college can I get in CG state after scoring 54 marks in AIEEE and 3 lakh rank?
  17. Details on how to join Thermal Power Plant of B.E Electrical Branch?
  18. Good engineering colleges with 88 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I get NIT, Rourkela? -- [Most Discussed]
17th June 2011, 01:51 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have completed my +2 with 61% marks from CBSE. I have given AIEEE exam and got 75 marks. My all India rank is 1.5 lakh and state rank is 6000. Please help me out. What to do now? I’m willing to do B.Tech but can’t get a good college. So please tell me something which is beneficial for me and could give me handsome career & money.
Thank
you should drop one more year because it matters a lot about good college.
21st June 2011, 02:51 PM
agrawal1288

Default Re: what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

Quote:
Sir,
Thank
My friend at this rank you can not aquire good college,but you can try sharda university ,noida biotechnology branch in spot counsilling.If you get seat in sharda then your future will become secure,otherwise you have an option for repeat the AIEEE i.e you should do target course of one year.
22nd June 2011, 03:39 PM
siddharthkathuria

Talking Re: what to do after +2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

Quote:
Sir,
Thank

if you can afford management seat,go for it...but yeah in a decent college only...because whatever you loose,you can earn it easily in an year or two...but if you do not join and drop for an year..firstly;its quite difficult to study and prepare everything again and that too at home itself..secondly;competition will increase to a great extent...so it becomes even tougher for you...so...just look out for a decent college and if you can manage,you can give aieee again next year along with it..and if you manage a good rank,you can change your college....
5th July 2011, 03:13 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

At this rank you may get a seat at NIT Raipur..
It is a very good college. According to your rank you may get Biotechnology or Biomedical engineering in this college..
I advise you to fill these choices in the next round of AIEEE counseling...
Good LUCK...
7th July 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: what to do after 2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

Sir my state rank in aieee is 6000,sugest possible colleges.
18th July 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: what to do after 2 science?How to pursue engineering from a good college if my AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh?

will i get engineering admission with 2 commerce's marks?
17th December 2011, 09:27 PM
chint123

if you can afford management seat,go for it...but yeah in a decent college only...because whatever you loose,you can earn it easily in an year or two...but if you do not join and drop for an year..firstly;its quite difficult to study and prepare everything again and that too at home itself..secondly;competition will increase to a great extent...so it becomes even tougher for you...so...just look out for a decent college and if you can manage,you can give aieee again next year along with it..and if you manage a good rank,you can change your college....

Good LUCK...
30th May 2012, 02:34 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
Since your AIEEE rank is above 1 lakh, so you cannot get into the top NITs or any government college.....You can get into the private colleges.....Some of them are:-
SRM University
KIIT University
VIT Vellore
VIT Chennai
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
14th May 2013, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what to do after 2 science?can i join in mechanical branch if my rank is above 1 lakh in OJEE
17th May 2013, 06:24 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

hi

Your rank is bit high.
You need to reappear for AIEEE again next year with better preparation.
there are many college who have AIEEE quota ( nearly 15%)
You can try for those college. But again since you do engineering once, its better to do it from well recognised engineering college.
A good college would also provide good placement and also their alumni base is very strong which would help you in future.

All the best
5th May 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 75 marks in jee mains and i'm expecting
for74% mrks in 12th rbse board can get a NITcollage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?