8th August 2011, 06:11 PM
Ganeshfast

What to do after B.E ECE if I failed to completing the additional course in Networking(CCNA)?

sir,I'm Ganesh finished be(ece) and also did additional course in networking(ccna) but i failed in that. sir kindly suggest me what to do next.. please

31st December 2011, 11:36 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.E ECE if I failed to completing the additional course in Networking(CCNA)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganeshfast View Post
sir,I'm Ganesh finished be(ece) and also did additional course in networking(ccna) but i failed in that. sir kindly suggest me what to do next.. please
HI,
No. problem if you fail in additional course in networking.

There are exam you can apply to get good job.
Some of the top exam are:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> C.D.S
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
etc

ALL THE BEST!
7th January 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after B.E ECE if I failed to completing the additional course in Networking(CCNA)?

thanks a lot sir..
17th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have finished the course Instrumentation and control for safety on industrial plants with btech course certificate .Can i get a good job?
17th April 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i have finished the course Instrumentation and control for safety on industrial plants with btech course certificate .Can i get a good job?
17th April 2012, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

2nd July 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir i am karthi..i just finished B.E/ECE..i am tinking to do ccna course..is this sutiable for ece students.or shall i do java or .net course.please suggest me..
6th October 2012, 02:06 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is not a big deal.
Then too you can join teh private companies and get teh job.
Otherwise you have another choice.
If you are willing to apply for government jobs then you have a lot of option.
You can appear for the following exams.
GATE
UPSC CIVIL SERVICES
ONGC
C-DAC

It is based on your interest in which field would you like to proceed.

GATE entrance is one of the toughest entrance being conducted by IIT’s.
So, the preparation level should be of that category.
The selection of best study material and your concepts will play a great role in deciding your rank in this exam.
Generally, students try to get M.Tech seats in IIT’s.
For that you need to score minimum 50/100.
Because many a students will opt for jobs directly so the many toppers won’t join M. Tech.

In case of UPSC:

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.
At the same time your hard work to finish the syllabus of optional subjects will play a great role in deciding your rank in the mains.

In order to have expert level knowledge of General studies the recommended books are:
General Studies Manual -McGraw Hill Publication
Arihant Publication
Upkar Publication
UPSC Portal books
Pratiyogita Darpan study material , Civil Services Chronicle, Competition wizard for articles on important issues.
Most common optional:
Public administration
1.Fadia and Fadia
2. Laxmikant from McGraw Hill Publication
3.UPSC Portal study material

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
14th January 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i could n't pass b.tech ece. is there any chance to get a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?