3rd January 2011, 09:51 PM
shreyaspatel123

What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

i am in final year b.pharm and now what should i do for my career after b.pharm? is MBA is good or M.pharm ?

4th January 2011, 05:17 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to between MBA and M.Pharm?

Both MBA and M Pharm are good streams. However to decide which is best for you needs to be decided by you yourself. By doing an MBA you will be looking out for more of an administrative role. You choose to join companies for roles like marketing of these products etc. However if you choose the M.Pharm you will be specializing more in the area pharma. You could go in for research, teaching, join a pharmacist etc.
4th January 2011, 06:28 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to between MBA and M.Pharm?

Both are very good options. I would suggest you to choose MBA. These people are in full demand now.
As you have already done B.Pharm, in mba various good specializations for you are
1.Pharmaceutical management
2.hospital management
4th January 2011, 09:49 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after B.Pharm what you will choose MBA or M.Pharm it will totally depend on your interest. i am giving just what you have to do if you choose MBA or M.Pharm. based on this you have to decide.

M.Pharm- M.Pharm is the master degree in pharmacy. it is related to B.Pharm. if you like the subject pharmacy in Graduation level then obviously it is better to you to go for M.Pharm. the scope and job opportunity is good after M.Pharm. also salary is preferable. but after MBA you will earn more than after M.Pharm. if you want to go further study after master degree then also pharmacy is better because the research field for pharmacy is glorious. but if you do not like pharmacy subject then go for MBA.

MBA- MBA is master in business administration. here you have to study on management subject. you have to do management job may be in administrative level after completion of MBA. the job opportunity is better than the M.Pharm. also salary pay scale is high enough.

now you have to decide which is more suitable for you. best wishes.
4th January 2011, 10:09 AM
vikul

Wink Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

obviously M Pharma is better than MBA so you should opt for it because it have a vast field and there is a need of it in the country.

BEST OF LUCK
4th January 2011, 11:13 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyaspatel123 View Post
i am in final year b.pharm and now what should i do for my career after b.pharm? is MBA is good or M.pharm ?

Dear friend,
I think MBA wouldbe suitable for you and your future career,but Mphem is also good...
4th January 2011, 11:18 AM
saswata06

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

If you are interested in company jobs then go for MBA.If you are interested in lectureship and research work then go for M.Pharma.
4th January 2011, 05:16 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

Both are wise options and it is good to see your interest doing MBA even after doing b.pharm. My suggestion is you can do either. I can tell you the benefits for pursuing them. When you complete MBA, you have a varied opportunities at the banking sectors, as human resource managers in top companies and other industries. Whereas you bind to complete your m.pharm then you can go for research in medicines for industries, start up as a pharmacist at hospitals, medical representatives, or can go for indutrial manufacturies as well for lectures and professors.
4th January 2011, 08:32 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know its depend on your interest you have two choices after B.Pharma you can can do job or do further studies.
and it also depend on your interest that which will you do after B.Pharma means MBA or M.Pharma
if you do M.Pharma it its subjects are related to the B.Pharma.
and if youwant to into the management field then you can do MBA.
good luck......
4th January 2011, 10:56 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyaspatel123 View Post
mba is a good option i will prefer u to do mba instead of m.pharma
m.pharma is meant for research
5th January 2011, 04:54 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to do after B.Pharm
Both are very good options. I would suggest you to choose MBA. These people are in full demand now.
As you have already done B.Pharm, in mba various good specializations for you are
2.hospital management

good luck.
5th January 2011, 06:53 PM
rihhu
Member+

hiii mba and mpharmacy both have future now it completely depends on what do u want

mba is more manging things you have manage all the products in the market or you can marketing for one product it depends on your communication skills

coming m phar it is again related your area if want to know more about your area then go for this
but i would suggest you to go for mba as you can earn more money

you see at last you need money
12th March 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

i am a b. Pharm student .
I don't know what i chose,a mba or m pharm.
My dream iz to earn money in very short pariod,so what i chose mba or m pharma.
Or any other option iz available?
16th March 2011, 04:58 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam !
I have just completed my 12th standared by PCM and i obtained 64% marks.And i wana atleast Rs1,00,000 per month.So,could you give me best suggestion what cource should i do?please! Suggest me soon
16th March 2011, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam !
I have just completed my 12th standared by PCM and i obtained 64% marks.And i wana atleast Rs1,00,000 per month.So,could you give me best suggestion what cource should i do?please! Suggest me soon
21st March 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What is good option after b pharm mba or mpharm or clinical research. . Plz rly soon ,
My email i.d.
[email protected]
31st March 2011, 08:04 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hello,
2.hospital management

Thanks.
All the best.
26th April 2011, 07:57 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Both are very good options. I would suggest you to choose MBA because in this you get high salary & These people are in full demand now.
2.hospital management
30th April 2011, 03:29 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Post Re: What to do after B.Pharm? Which is a good option to do between MBA and M.Pharm?

I think you should go for M.pharm because you already do B.pharm. so you can go for M.Pharm.
8th May 2011, 07:58 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Both are good streams. However to decide which is best for you needs to be decided by you yourself. By doing an MBA you will be looking out for more of an administrative role. You choose to join companies for roles like marketing of these products etc. However if you choose the M.Pharm you will be specializing more in the area pharma. You could go in for research, teaching, join a pharmacist etc.

thank you
all the best
8th May 2011, 08:02 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

2.hospital management

thank you
all the best
14th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
which is best after b.pharm whetherb m.pharm or job or m.b.a
26th January 2012, 03:49 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hiii mba and mpharmacy both have future now it completely depends on what do u want

mba is more manging things you have manage all the products in the market or you can marketing for one product it depends on your communication skills

coming m phar it is again related your area if want to know more about your area then go for this
but i would suggest you to go for mba as you can earn more money
25th December 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

respected members,

i as a final year b.pharm student want to know about techincal/software usage in drugs development as a pharmacists can we do masters on it? and got good jobs!!
thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?