28th June 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do after BSc? Any chances for me if I am good in Descriptive Areas comparatively to Objective Areas?

i m in bsc 3 rd yr . i think i m better in descriptive areas. comparitively in objective areas.. i m a topper but im confused what to do after bsc?

28th October 2011, 08:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after BSc? Any chances for me if I am good in Descriptive Areas comparatively to Objective Areas?

There is a lot of scope for you after Bsc. You can do higher studies if you are interested. You can even do MBA or MCA according to your area of interest. You can try for B.Ed if you are interested in teaching. You can even try to get into some public sector banks by writing the test for the same. These tests are not that tough. Since you are a topper a little practice will help you a lot.
15th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after BSc? Any chances for me if I am good in Descriptive Areas comparatively to Objective Areas?

i need more answers because i need to decide whether to study b.sc or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?