13th December 2010, 10:49 AM
roh1990

What to do after completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

i am doin 3rd yr instrumentation engg. i am a bit confused what to do after my B.E. My mind is nowhere now.So,please help me out ,so dat i can focus on my career.....and make it beautiful.....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)? -- [New]
  2. What to do after completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  3. What to do after completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I join Air force after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering?
  5. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What kind of jobs are offered after completing B.E in Biomedical Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Can I do M.A Aerospace Engineering after completing B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  10. List of top 20 universities which offer MS in Instrumentation Field?
  11. How to get job in Cement plant after Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course?
  14. Eligibility to apply for CTET after completing diploma Engineering in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  16. How to get M.Tech in Kharagpur after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation engineering?
  17. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  18. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
23rd December 2010, 12:53 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

Hello friend,

There are good career aspects in the field of instrumentation engineering. After completing your B.E you can definitely pursue higher studies in it that is do the M.E in instrumentation Engg.

After completing the M.E if you are interested in doing some research works,you can go for the Phd.

You can also face the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers or AMIE,which can give you an edge to join various Govt or Private services.

All the best buddy!!
23rd December 2010, 12:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

There are good career aspects in the field of instrumentation engineering. After completing your B.E you can definitely pursue higher studies in it that is do the M.E in instrumentation Engg.

After completing the M.E if you are interested in doing some research works,you can go for the Phd.

You can also face the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers or AMIE,which can give you an edge to join various Govt or Private services.

All the best buddy!!
24th December 2010, 02:25 AM
bikenindia

Hi,
First dont be nervous or panic. If you are nervous, you will not be able to concentrate on anything. So, understand what you are studying and have confidence. There are lots of scopes of instrumentation engg. So you must study well to keep your grade high and in this case, you can placed in high profile companies.

All the best.
26th December 2010, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

hello sir!
My average percentage till 5th sem is 54%.So,while applying for a job does the company checks all the performance from 1st sem or it only sees the last(8th sem) performance of the student?and which are the good institutions for DCS & PLC courses in thane or mumbai?
26th December 2010, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

hello sir!
My average percentage till 5th sem is 54%.So,while applying for a job does the company checks all the performance from 1st sem or it only sees the last(8th sem) performance of the student?and which are the good institutions for DCS & PLC courses in thane or mumbai?
12th January 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir!
My average percentage till 6th sem is 64.6%.So,while applying for a job does the company checks all the performance from 1st sem or it only sees the last(8th sem) performance of the student?and which are the good institutions for DCS & PLC courses in U.P. or DELHI?

my email id is [email protected]
please reply soon
22nd January 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

jobs after doing B.E. in Instrumentation Engineering?
6th February 2011, 12:28 PM
ram_h

hello,sir
iam pursuing my b.tech instru degree from nanded.in campus i dont get job.what should i do after completation of my degree
8th February 2011, 12:45 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Friend;
If you interested in the higher study then you can do M.E in the instrumentation Engineering and if you interested in the job then you can do job in a top company. Many company offer job for B.E candidate.
all the best.
15th February 2011, 07:24 PM
aryabhatta

dear

first thing you can do is appear in GATE exam that is a best option for you

otherwise you can go for IAS exam as it will be a great future for you

also you can apply for different PSU's that will give you a handsome salary and a

better prospects for growth
3rd May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i am girl.completed engg. in electronics & Instrumentation 2007. But no job in any filed,so 4 year is gap, Now what to do.plzzzzz help me my career
3rd June 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

companies that are offering jobs in electronics and instrumentation engeneering?
19th June 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

what preparation i have to do while performing electronic and instrumentation for getting job
12th July 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i have got admission for instrumentation engg in reputed college of mumbai,
bt evryone is goin for computer or it engg.
so does that mean instrumentation has got no scope n that companies recruit
students from computer n entc stream only
17th August 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

i am student of msc(instumentation) and i can aligible for M.Tech
17th August 2011, 08:11 PM
dhruv007

after clearing engineering in intrumentation there are many good carrier aspect. but you should go for post- graduation. (m.e.).You can also face the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers or AMIE,which can give you an edge to join various Govt or Private services.

All the best
17th August 2011, 08:19 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: What to do after completing B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roh1990 View Post
i am doin 3rd yr instrumentation engg. i am a bit confused what to do after my B.E. My mind is nowhere now.So,please help me out ,so dat i can focus on my career.....and make it beautiful.....
dear friend,
it seems that you are bored with pursuing engineering.
-you are in 3rd year of instrumentation engineering so one thing you can do is go for MBA after completing be.
if you do so you can get a good job with highly paid salary

you can even directly go for job after be

but if you want to further study then according to me mba is the right thing

just remember engineering+mba=100%

whatever you do,give your 100%

hope you will take a right decision
good luck buddy,
have a successful life ahead

good luck
24th August 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

after doing M.E in instrumentation engg, will my marks of B.E affects for the job
30th August 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i m instrumentation engg be appeared my 6 sem aggeicate will be 69% with distinction so what can i do i need job
28th September 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

hi frds,
My self pankaj. i done diploma in mechanical engineering and b.e in instrumentation therefore i m confused about my career. what should i do ?
pls help me
reply me on [email protected]
9th September 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

My son is doing 3rd Year B.Tech. Instrumentation Engg. He wants to do his MS abroad in Instrumentation Engg. Please suggest which is the best country to do MS and name of some of the Universities.
17th September 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i have completed my BE in electronics & instrumentation engg. from a reputed college Chennai. so i would like to do my masters in robotics, which country is suitable for it,and name of some of the Universities.?
4th October 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, iam a last year instrumentation enginerring student.. (female) i belong to a non engineering family background.. iam a bit confused whther to persue M.B.A or not.. plz cn u tel me d advantages of an engineer persuin M.B.A. AFTER COMPLETING THE DEGREE?
6th March 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

which fields can i choose to pursue higher studies after B.E in electronics and instrumentation?
28th June 2013, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

it is said that instrumentation engineering is a narrowed down field and one will not be able to have wider range of oppurtunities as mechanical engineers have....so can instrumentation engineers match the status which other engineers have ,both in academic as well as job salary?
7th May 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Im jst writen the 12th board xam...im w8ng fr the reslt....i have not heard about B.E Instrumention til nw even my frnds and relatives..but 1 bro said me its a gud one its a job sureity course....is it B.E instrumentation be valuable?? Rly me on [email protected]
27th January 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi everyone! I have completed my B.tech in 2012, my trade was Instrumentation Engineering. I got job into Maintenance and Field as well but as of now having experience of 2.7 years I don't think that my growth rate is good. I have very good marks and I am hardworking too, I think can do much much better Whatever I am doing now. Please suggest, What shall I do to get a better job?? Also can I go for some specific courses in Health and Safety??? Or anything else??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?