21st April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course?

Respected Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. Can I get seat in B.Tech after completing my this Diploma course? Please reply as soon as possible as I am very confused.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course? -- [New]
  2. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  4. Can I do B.Sc graduation after completion of diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in B.Tech after completion of diploma course?
  6. How to get admission for part time BSc Instrumentation after completing diploma in instrumentation engineering
  7. Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?
  8. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  9. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  12. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  13. How to get admission for studying Instrumentation Diploma course for ITI holder who has 5 years of Industrial experience?
  14. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  17. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech/B.E. after 2 years diploma course? How can I get admission in Diploma engineering after CBSE class X board exams?
23rd April 2016, 07:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. Can I get seat in B.Tech after completing my this Diploma course? Please reply as soon as possible as I am very confused.
After completion of Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering, you can do B.Tech degree through lateral entry exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-

(i)Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
23rd April 2016, 07:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Tech after completion of Diploma Instrumentation course?

Instrumentation engineering is a stream in B.Tech also which is offered by most of the colleges or institutes these days. Therefore, you can surely get admission in B.Tech instrumentation engineering through lateral entry exam.

There are lateral entry exam for B.Tech admission conducted on state level like LEET, JELET, DET, etc. You can surely get admission in second year if you perform well in the entrance exam.
24th April 2016, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in B.Tech after completing your Diploma course. For that you must have to appear in the LEET entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities, qualifying in which you will be eligible to get admission directly in the second year of the B.Tech degree course
24th April 2016, 09:50 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are studying Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering and want to get admission in B-Tech course after completion of diploma course. Yes, definitely you can take admission in B-tech course.

>>You can take admission in B-tech degree through Lateral Entry scheme. In this scheme you have to take admission in B-Tech course directly in the second year of the course. There are some universities in India which take students through Lateral Entry such as IPU University Delhi etc.

>>You have to face a entrance exam and try to score good marks in the entrance exam to get a seat in counseling. So in my opinion you have to firstly note down the list of colleges which take admission through Lateral Entry and check their official website regularly to get aware about the filling of application form dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?