16th December 2010, 11:06 AM
Mahesh Salunke

What to do after completing BSc Biotechnology?

sir i have completed my BSc biotch and now searching for good opportunities in biotech plz tell me what i should do

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  2. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  6. Which course should I take in PG after completing BSc in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? -- [New]
  8. Can I be eligible for any veterinary job after completing BSc Biotechnology with 55%?
  9. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  10. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  11. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  12. How can I become a good qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  13. How can I become a good and qualified doctor after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  14. What should i do after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  15. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  16. Can I go for M.Tech in Biotechnology after completing BSc Nursing degree course
  17. Which diploma course should I join after completing BSc Biotech? I am student of TY Biotechnology
  18. Eligibility to get admission in Presidency college, Kolkata for Integrated M.Sc(Biotechnology)? In which entrance exam I have to appear? Scope after completing?
21st December 2010, 09:02 PM
sindhusweety

Default Re: What to do after completing BSc Biotechnology?

hi,
join msc biotechnology in any top most university ,to join in top most university you have to appear for entrance exams for this you should take coaching and search coaching centers and join in them and they will say the procedure of entrance exams
26th December 2010, 05:00 PM
ruchika4989

you can persue MSC biotechnology .there is a joint entrance test conducted by JNU and after it you can also go for PhD
2nd February 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I want list of top most biotech colleges for M.Sc biotechnology or microbiology having placement for M.Sc student
4th June 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Mahesh Salunke;274592]sir i have completed my BSc biotch and now searching for good opportunities in biotech plz tell me what i should do.please tell me how can i apply to the job in all industries and big companies plz give me instructions for got a good job.....iam still waiting for the job sir .....ok
18th June 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i m going to cmplte my b.bitCB plz guide me what should i do after it?
20th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i am gng to finish my bsc biotech then want to hospital management course tis is possible to do tis course.
23rd June 2011, 08:32 PM
khamijur

sir ,
i want to know about the top listed colleges of biotechnology in India. And also want to know about the scope in food technology ..
3rd September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

we have studied all the three subject like biotech microbiology and biochemistry in b.sc but which subject i have to choose either from threefor m.sc
4th September 2011, 02:12 PM
goutam1222

after completing BSc Biotechnology the only good option is to join M.sc in biotechnology.
after that options for you will get quite open.
6th January 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about top listed girls colleges of biotechnology in India
24th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

how long is the course of msc biotech?? what are the carrier options after msc biotech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?