10th December 2011, 04:45 PM
mayaji

What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

my son is in 10th std he is interested in computer so what should he do after 10th std

11th December 2011, 12:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

Having interested in Computers, I suggest your son to take various streams related to Computers in 10+2 and Graduation.

Having interest in Computers, your son can easily understand the computer related subjects and so he can be strong enough in subject knowledge of computes through which he can make innovations.

So, I suggest your son to take up 10+2 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and later on to join in Engineering with any of the streams of
-Compute Science Engineering
-Information Technology.

In contrast to this, if your son is having interest to pursue diploma, he can pursue diploma in computer science applications.

But my suggestion is first to go for 10+2 and later on Engineering course.

The admission for Engineering course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

So, try to let him have good preparation for the respective engineering entrance exam like AIEEE and crack it.

So, I suggest your son to get admission for Engineering course in reputed colleges like NITs and IITs and to crack the course well.
11th December 2011, 03:05 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

Don't worry,there are so many chances ,one of the best chance is,

if you are interested in engineering course later,you can go for any Diploma course in any of Computer Sc.,Electronics & Communication,IT,Mechanical,Civil,Electrical branches etc.

For that,after completing the diploma course you have to appear Lateral Entry Engineering Test(LEET) which is a examination through which you can take admission in 2nd year or 3rd semester of BE/B.Tech engineering.

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the BE/BTech programs if:

1:you pass any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

2:you are a citizen of India.

otherwise,you can go for higher study means 12th,then Bachelor degree,Master degree and then Ph.D in your subject.
11th December 2011, 03:12 AM
tejesh_09

After 10th if your son is interested in Computer then various computer related courses are there to purse.

After 10th he can directly go for diploma course in Computer Science and after completing the same he can admit into 2nd year of B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology through lateral entry.

Otherwise it is good to first complete 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and through entrance exam can be admitted to 4 years B. Tech in Computer Science or IT and after that if interested he can purse for Master degree in those stream.
11th December 2011, 01:29 PM
jjoshua1995
Member+

Smile Re: What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaji View Post
my son is in 10th std he is interested in computer so what should he do after 10th std
complete your tenth and then do 11th and 12th in computrer science group and attend the engineering exams like aieee and join the colleges of nit and you will have bright future
11th December 2011, 03:25 PM
prashant more

Smile Re: What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayaji View Post
Dear Friend,

Having interested in Computers, I suggest your son to take various streams related to Computers in 10+2 and Graduation.

Having interest in Computers, your son can easily understand the computer related subjects and so he can be strong enough in subject knowledge of computes through which he can make innovations.

So, I suggest your son to take up 10+2 with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and later on to join in Engineering with any of the streams of
-Compute Science Engineering
-Information Technology.

In contrast to this, if your son is having interest to pursue diploma, he can pursue diploma in computer science applications.

But my suggestion is first to go for 10+2 and later on Engineering course.

The admission for Engineering course will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

So, try to let him have good preparation for the respective engineering entrance exam like AIEEE and crack it.

So, I suggest your son to get admission for Engineering course in reputed colleges like NITs and IITs and to crack the course well.

Thanks
Prashant
11th December 2011, 03:38 PM
mayankkaushik02

First of all complete your 12th with PCM and after that you can do Engineering with computer science or with Information technology.

If you think science stream is difficult for you then you can complete your 12th with commerce and go for BCA.

You can also do DOECC A level and you can also do diploma or certification course in gaming & animation.
11th December 2011, 05:23 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
as you have completed your 10th standard you are eligible to do diploma courses as well as higher secondary school education. Aspirants can choose various diploma courses. As you are interested in computer the better option will be choosing computer as a subject in the 11th standard. After choosing it then you can do your bachelor degree course which is as per your wish you can continue in the same field or chose a new related one.
The bachelor course available for your choice are bca, bsc, BE etc. In engineering you can choose computer science too it is available in most of the colleges. Be aware of the fact that if you choose computer then you need to update yourself with the software.
11th December 2011, 07:50 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Don't worry,there are so many chances ,one of the best chance is,

1}Your Son should Take Admission in Computer Engineering Diploma For 3 years As well as in Hardware Networking.After Completing Diploma In Computer Engineering He should take admission in Degree of Computer Engineering.After Completing Degree he will go to NASA and Do the Inventions....Best Of Luck For Your Son Future
2}Your son should do in Computer Field whatever he want.
11th December 2011, 09:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of 10th standard you can go for 12th in science field with subject combination - Physics, chemistry , maths and computer science as additional subject.

After completion of 12th with this combination you can go for BCA course , as you have mentioned that you are interested in computers..

After BCA course you can go for MCA course as your master degree.
Which is a job prospective course..

So, go for it...
All the best.
11th December 2011, 11:30 PM
cheena gera

you should have to take admission in 10+1 with subject computers. it would be your optional subject. but it does not matter in your college life that you would have computers subject in +2 or not.
23rd January 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Any P.G or U.G degrees that can be done after completing 10th standard?
27th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have done my 12th with pcm and i am interested in computers what should i do now i dont want to take btech and also not bca(because salary is very less)
28th March 2012, 12:07 AM
akashdixit1

Post Re: What to do after the completion of 10th class having interested in Computers?

you can do B.tech from CS.
29th March 2012, 12:57 AM
shirley_schmidt

the choice of the subjects in the 11th purely depends in which field you want to go
if you want to go into the engineering field then you have to choose the Science (physics chemistry mathematics)
or if you want to get into the medical line then you have to choose Science (physics chemistry biology)
or if you want to get in the commerce sector the you can the commerce stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?