10th December 2011, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completion of B.Sc MPC with 53%?

I want to know what to do after BSc. I got just 53% with subjects phy math & computer science

10th December 2011, 04:01 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after completion of B.Sc MPC with 53%?

Soon after the completion of B.Sc in MPC, you have 2 major choices to decide upon and there by to opt for. Those are to look for the good job opportunties and joining in higher studies.

Having secured 53% in B.Sc, your percentage of marks will not be enough to be eligible for the placements and daily walkins of MNCs.

But, you can try for other small companies in public sector and private sector where there is no percentage criteria of Career 60.

Instead, if you are interested, you can prepare for various competitive examinations like
-Civil Services
-CDS
-Bank Exams
-RRB Exams etc.

Apart from this, you can go for higher studies in various post graduation courses like
-M.Sc with any of the subjects of
-Mathematics
-Physics
-Chemistry
-MCA
-MBA etc.

I suggest you to go for MCA course if you are interested in technical studies. In contrast to that, if you have interest to pursue Management related courses, better to opt for MBA course.

MBA and MCA courses are providing good number of job opportunities for the candidates.

The admission to both these courses will be given on the basis of performance in the entrance exam.

Have good preparation to the respective entrance exam and crack the exam and make sure that you are going to be placed in reputed colleges for these courses.
6th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

sir,i completed my b.sc(mpc's) 2011.i din't score good percentage.can i improve my percentage by writing some subjects.what is the procedure,is it best of 1 r 2.
9th August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir after b.sc( mpc's)which course is better and good future
16th October 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

after bsc mpc am i eligible for msc computer science
31st October 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bsc mpc with 81% and i have confussion what should i do either Mca orMba suggest me which one the best and i also qualifed in entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?