14th September 2012, 11:29 AM
shiva374

How to do Pilot job after completing BSc degree(MPC)

good morning ,
my name is shiva.i completed degree bsc(mpc) 2012,but certificate not recieved.i want to do a pilot job,so what should i have to do...please... tellme.!

21st February 2013, 10:19 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Pilot job after completing BSc degree(MPC)

If you want to Join as Pilot in the indian airforce, after completing your graduation, than you can apply for the UPSC conducted CDS exams.

This exam is held two times in a year

Below is the eligibilty to apply for the CDS exams

Education:
Indian Airforce- Graduation Pass with Physics and Mathematics as subjects in class 12th or BE/BTECH
Indian Navy - BE/BTECH
Indian Military Academy (IMA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream
Officers Training Academy (OTA) - Graduation Pass in any Stream

AGE LIMITS-
IMA- Between 19- 24 years
OTA Between 19- 25 years
NAVY - Between 19- 22 years
AIR FORCE - Between 19- 23 years

Next CDS exams will be held on 8th Sep 2013
Notification will come out on 25th May 2013
9th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is this only for male candiates
30th May 2015, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO BE A PILOT AFTER COMPLETING INTER SECOND YEAR WITH LOW COST
19th April 2017, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to become pilot in IAF, as a girl I can join it after my degree only...so which course should I take in degree and which is the easiest Nd low priced way??
31st October 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot after doing bsc biotechnology?
7th November 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I m PCM Graduate with 70% Marks....Apart from this,also B & C Grade in B & C Certificate respectively...I m 31 years of age...
23rd June 2023, 05:52 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To pursue a career as a pilot after completing a BSc degree (MPC), you need to fulfill certain requirements and undergo specific training. Here are the general steps you can follow to become a pilot:

Research and Understand Requirements: Begin by researching the requirements and qualifications necessary to become a pilot in your country or the country where you wish to work. Each country may have different regulations and licensing requirements for pilots.

Obtain a Class 1 Medical Certificate: Pilots are required to have a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate, which ensures that you are in good health and meet the medical standards necessary to operate an aircraft. Schedule an appointment with an aviation medical examiner to undergo the necessary medical examination.

Join a Flight School: Enroll in a reputable flight school that offers pilot training programs. Look for flight schools that are approved by aviation authorities or have a good reputation in the industry. Flight training programs typically include ground school instruction and flight training hours.

Private Pilot License (PPL): Begin your pilot training by obtaining a Private Pilot License. This license allows you to fly small aircraft for recreational purposes. It involves both theoretical knowledge and practical flight training. You will learn essential flying skills, navigation, aviation regulations, and safety procedures.

Instrument Rating: After obtaining your PPL, you can pursue an Instrument Rating (IR). This rating allows you to fly in various weather conditions using only instruments. It involves additional training and examinations to develop your skills in instrument flying.

Commercial Pilot License (CPL): To work as a professional pilot, you will need to obtain a Commercial Pilot License. CPL training focuses on advanced flying techniques, flight planning, aircraft systems, aviation laws, and navigation. You will accumulate the required flight hours and pass the relevant exams to obtain your CPL.

Flight Hours and Experience: To become employable as a pilot, you will need to accumulate a certain number of flight hours. Building flight experience is crucial, and you may consider opportunities such as flight instructor positions, aerial surveying, or charter flights to gain more hours.

Type Rating and Additional Certifications: Depending on the type of aircraft you wish to fly, you may need to obtain a type rating. This involves specific training on the aircraft model and passing a type rating exam. Additionally, there may be other certifications or endorsements required based on the type of operations you intend to pursue, such as multi-engine rating or airline transport pilot license (ATPL).

Apply for Pilot Jobs: Once you have the necessary licenses, flight hours, and qualifications, you can start applying for pilot positions. Airlines, charter companies, and other aviation organizations may have their own recruitment processes. Networking and attending aviation job fairs can also help in connecting with potential employers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?