16th April 2013, 12:43 PM
aniaba

What to do after MSc clinical biochemistry?

what to do after msc clinical biochemistry...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best institutes for clinical research in India? I have done MSc biochemistry
  2. What to do after MSc clinical biochemistry?
  3. List of colleges for M.Sc. in Clinical Biochemistry?
  4. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  5. List of the best private institutes which are well recognized for admission in MSc Clinical Biochemistry? I have done my graduation
  6. Does this possible of doing Job in USA and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry from USA?
  7. Phd studies in India for M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc in Dental Prosthodontics candidates? -- [New]
  8. Detail of universities in India offering M.Sc. Clinical Biochemistry course?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  11. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  12. Jobs after MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  14. How to join PG in Clinical Research or MSc in Clinical Research?
  15. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  16. Is MSc Biochemistry a better option?
  17. How may I apply for pursing Ph.D degree in Germany? List of the top universities for the same? I have done masters in clinical biochemistry
  18. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Biological Science -M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
17th August 2017, 11:02 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do after MSc clinical biochemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniaba View Post
what to do after msc clinical biochemistry...please send to me the details

As you have completed your M.SC Clinical biochemistry then you can go for jobs as well as you can also go for further studies. Here below are details regarding carrier after doing masters in clinical biochemistry:-

Job Options after M.SC Clinical Biochemistry:-

:- Research Associate.

:- Associate Investigator.

:- Medical Microbiologist.

:- Lab Manager.

:- Research and Development Scientist.

:- Analytical Biochemistry Associate.

:- Teacher/ Professor.

Advance Courses after M.SC Clinical Biochemistry:- After M.SC if you want to go for further studies then you can apply for P.hd Biochemistry. Duration of P.hd biochemistry is 3 years. Here below are details regarding P.hd course:-

Colleges Offer P.hd Clinical Biochemistry:-

1). Vidyasagar University.(Midnapore).

2). Manglore University.(Manglore).

3). Kurukshetra University.(Kurukshetra).

4). University of Hyderabad.(Hyderabad).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?