15th August 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get job in IBM, Microsoft or Yahoo with high packages after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

I am studying B.Sc computer science. After my graduation, I want to get the job in the best company like IBM, Microsoft, Yahoo, etc., with high packages. is it possible for BSc computer science student? Can you please guide me with the details on this?

17th August 2017, 05:07 AM
starberry

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get job in IBM, Microsoft or Yahoo with high packages after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Hello,

B.Sc is a field where you learn the basics of the subject. The deeper knowledge will require you to study further in technology field i.e. M.Tech (Masters in Technology).MNC's or multi-national companies won't hire candidates from B.Sc in computer science as they will need those candidates that have knowledge of advanced technologies and depth of theories. These companies will hire B.Tech candidates with good percentage.
You can still though apply for the opening if any they have for B.Sc candidates or the better way is to go for post graduation in M.Tech of your field of choice.

There are many other good companies that offer job to B.Sc candidates with medium pay-scale. But, there are always opportunities for growth and promotion. You can show your talent and simultaneously engage yourself in learning new things to make progress in your career. Whichever path you choose must lead to your final goal of making a good career.

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?