19th March 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do after passing B.Com to opt for career in Banking sector?

what to do after b.com to opt for career in banking sector?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in Civil Engineering? What are the career prospects in banking sector?
  2. How to make my career in banking sector after passing B.E in civil engineering?
  3. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required?
  4. How to join banking sector after passing class 12th? -- [New]
  5. Which course is between BBA and B.Com(Honors) in order to opt for Banking?
  6. Can I do having 2 years of experience in International BPO and having completed MBA in HR in distance learning? What will be my opportunities after the completion of SAP?
  7. How to get good jobs in Banking Sector? What to do to get good salaried banking jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I study in commerce(B.Com) after completing 12th in science stream?
  9. Courses to make a career in Banking and Finance Sector?
  10. How to join in banking sector after passing 12th?
  11. jobs after M.Tech (maths)? Any teaching jobs?
  12. How should I make a career in banking sector after completing 12th with PCM?
  13. Courses which I can do by Commerce+maths from MP board?
  14. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  15. How to work in banking sector after doing M.Com
  16. How can I get a job in Banking Sector after passing IBPS?
  17. What is the scope in banking sector after doing M.A Honors in Economics?
  18. After passing 12th with 62% which stream should I opt in BSc to make a career in Aerospace?
15th June 2015, 11:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after passing B.Com to opt for career in Banking sector?

Yes, you are eligible to get the jobs in the Banking sector after your B.Com degree. There are many jobs in the banking sector as Clerk, PO and at other designation.

The examination is conducted by the IBPS and SBI for these posts. The eligibility to apply for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have completed the graduation degree from any recognised university.
* The aspirants age must be between 19-28 years for the Clerk and 21-30 years for the PO.

There is no limitation in the discipline and the aggregate of the graduation. So you can apply for the examination.
The examination is conducted in two stages as :-
* Mains.
* Interview.
The Mains examination is also known as Written examination and contains question of Quantitative Aptitude, English, General knowledge and Data Interpretation. So you must have good knowledge which will only be gained by the regular practice of this.

For more information visit at www.onlinesbi.in. or www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?