25th October 2011, 02:54 AM
paresh5

What to do being a candidate of strong in Physics in Class and worst in Exams?

i m perfect in physics in class but when it comes to exams & tests i m the worst. so wat to do now ?plz do help...........

25th October 2011, 03:54 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do being a candidate of strong in Physics in Class and worst in Exams?

Dear pal,
our exam pattern determines the memory power of the student and not the skill exactly .
Whatever may be it . It is a need of a student to perform well to show his excellence. Basicaly you are good at class the reason for not doing well in the exam may be due to lack of memory and not preparing for the exam or may be due to preparing in a noisy atmosphere
few tips to overcome your problem
1. Study daily do not study only on the day before the exam
2. Study only in pleasant atmosphere avoid watching tv , listen to music while studying
3. Do not get distracted to temporary pleasure like using mobile , chatting etc.
4. Write and see the concepts so that you will undertame it more.
5. Do not study with carrying your doubts clear it then and there
25th October 2011, 05:47 PM
ac1989

Default Re: What to do being a candidate of strong in Physics in Class and worst in Exams?

It happen only you are tense during or before exam or anything wrong about physics is work in your mind.

So first thing you have to do to overcome this situation is that take mock test twice or thrice in a week creating the examination hall environment. Please maintain the time.

Apart from that one thing is also come into consideration that is overconfidence. if it is the reason ,please remove it from your mind that you are perfect, just give exam like other subject
26th October 2011, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Question Re: What to do being a candidate of strong in Physics in Class and worst in Exams?

thnx............... 4 those tips .........

but
i m a student of computer science & IN 12TH NOW , I WANT 2 PLAN MY FUTURE , so which fields in softwareing should i prefer.
i want 2 b a software designer & a hacker...........................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?