10th March 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject

I had given my NET exam in Economic subject and i cracked this exam so please tell me what I have to do after this??

Related Questions:
  1. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  2. Can I appear in NET if secured 58% in Economics post graduation? For what subject I can apply for NET?
  3. Subject choice in NET exam after MBA in Finance? Can I choose Economics?
  4. Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam with economics
  6. Which Books to prepare for Economics for NET Exam?
  7. Can I get employment in private B.Schools after passing NET exam in Economics?
  8. Syllabus and Time Table for Economics subject for NET Exam for the year 2012?
  9. How should I prepare for UGC NET economics subject?
  10. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  11. How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. National Institute of Open Schooling Secondary Exam-Economics (215) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I apply for NET after completing M.A. part-I? Best coaching class in Mumbai for preparation of NET(Economics)?
  14. Can I get employment in private B.School or Private college as a teacher after passing NET in Economics?
  15. What is the procedure of admission in Ph.D after passing economics subject in JNU Delhi?
  16. Previous years NET economics question papers with answer key? I have passed M.A Economics
  17. Can i appear in economics subject if I am a MBA student
  18. How to give NET exam after completing masters in business economics?
12th March 2012, 03:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had given my NET exam in Economic subject and i cracked this exam so please tell me what I have to do after this??
Qualifying the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship, conducted by the University Grant Commission, enables candidates to apply for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor in Universities and Colleges located anywhere in India.

Now, once you have cracked the examination, you need to watch out for the advertisement published by Universities and Colleges for appointment of Lecturer/Assistant Professor.
The advertisements are usually published on the official website of the Institutes or even in local as well as national newspapers.
The notification published by the Universities/Colleges contains all necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria as well as application procedure.

Since you have qualified the National Eligibility Test in Economics, you will only be considered for the post of Lecturer/Assistant Professor for Economics subject.
28th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the proseasure to do ph.d to jnu delhi
1st July 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my NET exam in june 2012. But still now I didnt receive my mark sheet. Wat can I do? Wat are the procedures to get my mark sheet?
30th June 2014, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i did not cleared net so far but i am doing phd can i get lectureship in any university or colleges after completing phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?