17th January 2011, 10:43 PM
atula.jain

What to do if I didn't receive admit card for PGT Teachers Recruitment Exam?

I am eligible for the exam for PGT teachers recruitment exam but did not receive the admission card till date. Kindly send me information regarding this.

21st January 2011, 06:27 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do if I didn't receive admit card for PGT Teachers Recruitment Exam?

hello friend ........
if you have not receive the admit card for the PGT teachers recruitment exam till yet the you can go to the post office search there if you even do not get there then you can contact the offficials of the recruitment team.......
19th May 2011, 09:11 AM
rishabh bajpai

Default Re: What to do if I didn't receive admit card for PGT Teachers Recruitment Exam?

If you have not got admit card yetther is no need to worry .go to the office from which these admit card are dispatched/printex post a complaint there .after some time you will surely get your card
2nd December 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

On my Admit Card my Gender and Subject is wrong. What should I do ?
11th February 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am dubious about the release of admit card of pgt JNV-2012. will u plz help me providing necessary information as to this. Thank you.
4th June 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have lost my admit card of primary tet 2012. I want to know my 9 digit roll no. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?