25th June 2021, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I lost my result accidentally?

I lost my neco result mahmudu yakubu government secondary school gabi lapai 2019 it was an accident please help me out please

25th June 2021, 08:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if I lost my result accidentally?

°°° Follow these steps if you have lost your marksheet:

The first step is to lodge a police complaint and thereafter issued a public notice in two leading newspapers preferably in an English language and a Vernacular one stating the loss of document.
Depending on the newspapers you choose this will cost you rupees 3000 to 30000 and remember to keep a copy of the complaint as well as the press clippings with you as a proof of loss.

Note: In the case of loss of academic certificate, you will again need to lodge a police complaint but a public notice may not be necessary that is to give advertisement in the newspaper about loss.

After this, apply to your college or university or exam board for a duplicate certificate.
You may be asked to furnish proof of identity and a copy of the police complaint.
Fees is typically less than rupees 500.
26th June 2021, 05:01 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: What to do if I lost my result accidentally?

If you have lost your marksheet or an important document then you have to consult with your school regarding this lost or you can directly write an application to the principal of your school mentioning The Lost of your marksheet and ask for the duplicate marksheet as soon as possible.
You have to pay some fees regarding this and you will get your duplicate certificate within the duration of 2-3 months at the communication address or in the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?