1st August 2013, 10:16 PM
NEETHU ANILKUMAR

What to do if Physics seems though to me?

Iam 10 +2 computer science student. I like physics but I feel very difficult to study physics. What will I do?

23rd March 2015, 01:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if Physics seems though to me?

Physics is a conceptual subject. In starting it seems difficult for almost each and every student to go through the different chapters of this subject.

Believe me, once you start solving problems based on the concepts which you have got from reading the chapter, you hesitation and difficulty level for this subject will definitely reduce.

Good knowledge of mathematics is necessary to have good command over this subject. I would suggest you not to refer for so many reference books for this subject.Just buy the below mentioned two books:

>>H.C Verma Physics I and II for class 11th and 12th.

>>NCERT Physics books.

Try to gain depth knowledge of each and every topic you read. Approach to your faculties if you have any doubt without hesitation. Practice the numerical questions from the exercises after finishing the chapter, it will boost your confidence and will give you energy to read more and more.

Nothing is difficult, if you have strong will power, dedication and devotion towards the subject. Along with hard work, do not forget to do smart work by solving previous years papers of physics.
28th March 2015, 12:00 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do if Physics seems though to me?

No do not worry about and try to keep you interest in it.It is very easy to learn and secure good marks in it.If you are just trying to learn the definition and derivation then it becomes tough try to all the practical given in your text with the help of teacher or by text.

Try to take interest in it as it will help you in your higher studies and even in daily life work.

But if you want to just secure good marks in the board examination then solve all the NCERT questions and its derivation twice and thrice as much as you can this will help in you scoring more than 80 marks.

Since you like physics and interest in it keep maintaining it and finally you will fill very easy .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?