30th July 2015, 03:39 PM
banashankaramma

What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?

Hello dear sir/madam my name is banashankaramma i completed my b.sc in clinical nutrition and dietetics and im interested to do job but im not getting good job im interesting in teaching kannada in primary school is there any other option except this b.ed.

Related Questions:
  1. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  2. What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? -- [New]
  3. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  4. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  5. What to do after BSc clinical nutrition and dietetics other than MSc
  6. Which courses can I choose after 12th? I am a computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  8. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  9. Can I do masters in Bio-chemistry after completion of Graduation in foods and nutrition?
  10. Is it true that regular courses are equivalent to corresponding courses? Which courses will help me achieving a great career if I dont pursue Masters?
  11. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  12. Job prospects of clinical nutrition in India? What to do after getting this MSc degree?
  13. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  14. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  16. Which government colleges offer MSc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics?
  17. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can an MBA student do PhD? What are the available fields for the same?
4th August 2015, 03:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do next after B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by banashankaramma View Post
Hello dear sir/madam my name is banashankaramma i completed my b.sc in clinical nutrition and dietetics and im interested to do job but im not getting good job im interesting in teaching kannada in primary school is there any other option except this b.ed.
Since you are interested in teaching job so apart from B.Ed course you can do course like :

- TTC : TEACHER TRAINING CERTIFICATE

- D.ED : DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION

- D.I ED : DIPLOMA IN ELEMENTARY EDUCATION

- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN PRE-PRIMARY COURSE

Course Duration: 2 years.

Fee Structure : 15,000- 20,000 ( fees vary from institute to institute)

Note : To become a teacher you have to join any of the course which I have mentioned and then only you can apply for a job in a Kannada school or in any other schools of India.
9th July 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get B.ed after graduating in clinical nutrition and dietetics
9th July 2019, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get b.ed after graduating in clinical nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?