30th March 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the EAMCET chapterwise weightage?

i want to know about the weightage in chapterwise...Pelase send to me the dtails

21st July 2016, 09:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the EAMCET chapterwise weightage?

EAMCET stands for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a State level entrance examination conducted by JNTUH and JNTUK for offering admission to Undergraduate Engineering, Medical and Agriculture courses in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.

Candidates who have passed Intermediate or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in EAMCET examination. The minimum age required to appear in EAMCET examination is 16 years as on 31st December of the year of examination.

There will not be any weightage chapterwise for EAMCET examination. But, you can except 3 or 4 marks from each unit of all subjects. So, I suggest you to prepare well all the units to secure good rank in EAMCET examination to get admission in undergraduate course in top colleges/ universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?