17th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in BSE IT in 2nd year after doing diploma in CSE?

Sir after doing diploma in cs&e through poly can i got the admission in BSE IT in 2nd year

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission in 2nd year of diploma in GNDU Amritsar after diploma in CSE from LPU?
  2. Can I get admission through reserved seat in 2nd year B.E after scoring 79.92% in diploma? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E after scoring 62% in diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. How can I get information regarding the admission after discontinue of diploma studies?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma in CS for 2nd year?
  6. Which all reputed companies requires marks of Diploma in CSE? Minimum percentage requirement?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Science 12th pass can get admission in 2nd year of Diploma? Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma?
  9. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  10. How to take admission in BSE Electrical after diploma from UET?
  11. How may I join Punjabi university engineering course through lateral entry? What percentage of marks is required in CSE diploma for the same?
  12. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  13. Will I get admission in 2nd year of Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in B.E Civil 2nd year through lateral entry after completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic College?
  15. Whether a Diploma holder can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech correspondence? -- [New]
  16. After BSE CS can I get into Astrology related research at ISRO? Important subjects tin BSE to study? Other eligibility criteria for getting into ISRO?
  17. Can i take admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3rd year diploma in CSE
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
21st July 2016, 09:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in BSE IT in 2nd year after doing diploma in CSE?

Yes, you can get admission in second year of B.E IT course after completion of your Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering. Candidates who have passed Diploma in Engineering can get direct admission in second year of Engineering through Lateral Entry process.

You need to appear in examination named Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) to get admission in second year of B.E IT course. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing BE IT course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?