12th December 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

What is an easier way to learn derivation in Physics

what is an easier way to learn derivation in physics?? i find them little hard to remember all the derivation..

27th June 2015, 08:15 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is an easier way to learn derivation in Physics

Frankly speaking derivation of mathematics and physics need not to be learnt, they are to be understood.

When you will try to learn or mug up the derivations, the risk is you will forget after sometime. The best way to get command over derivations of physics is to understand it and practice the derivation periodically after sometime.

Mathematics is the language of physics. If you are good at mathematics, then there is no difficulty in understanding the derivations of physics.

Simple tips for physics derivation:

>>Understand the concept and terms to be used in the derivation.

>>Derive the expression step by step.

>>Once you get the final result, practice once more without seeing the derivation.

>>Repeat the steps or you can revise it after sometime.

Risk in learning the derivation is that you may forget any step or term in derivation that will make your whole derivation wrong.
31st March 2020, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is an easier way to learn derivation in Physics

I am not good at maths but i love to learn physic
I want to be a car digsiner what should od do to understand it without learning maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?