27th December 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?

I have 45 % in my graduation B. Sc (physics, Mathematics, Computer) from Bangalore University. I would like to do MSc Physics, Mathematics and MCA. would you please give me more details where I can do these courses full time or part time.
email: [email protected]

6th January 2014, 09:34 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?

M.Sc in Physics is a really good course for those students who have completed there B.Sc in Physics so will recommended this course to you. You can also go for this course.

As you have done B.Sc in Physics with low marks i.e. 45% so it is difficult to you to get a good college to do M.Sc in Physics.

But still you may find the good college but you need top search a lot in your city or nearby cities because many of colleges takes only students who have more then 50% marks.

So it is difficult to you to take admission in the M.Sc course.

But still you can apply in various colleges. You may get admission in good college.

Talking about the MCA course so it is good for those who have done there BCA course already. As you have done B.Sc in Physics so there is no relation of B.Sc and MCA in any condition.

So I will recommended to you to go with the M.Sc course. And it is strongly recommended to you to take physics or easier subjects in your M.Sc so that you may score good marks in your post graduation.

I hope so you get the answer of your question. If you take Maths in your M.Sc then you may need to do very hard work as because Maths is difficult subject so i think you need to take M.Sc in Physics .
6th January 2014, 11:35 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of M.Sc in Physics, Mathematics and MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 45 % in my graduation B. Sc (physics, Mathematics, Computer) from Bangalore University. I would like to do MSc Physics, Mathematics and MCA. would you please give me more details where I can do these courses full time or part time.
email: [email protected]
Hey friend,

The M.sc course is a PG course and as you have asked for the information regarding the M.sc course for Physics and Mathematics,there are criteria's which are needed to be satisfied by you in order to apply for the course.

The eligibility criteria needed for joining in M.sc in Physics would include such as that the candidate must have completed 3 year B.Sc in Physics with Mathematics as one of the subjects and you should have got 60% marks in it.There are certain relaxation allowed for other category candidates and the candidates of SC/ST/PD should have 45%.

In the case of M.sc in Mathematics the eligibility needed is that the candidate must have completed B.sc with 60% with Mathematics as subjects and for candidates of SC/ST/PD should have 45 %.

And to tell about the MCA course,it stands for Master of Computer Application and this is a PG course and it is of 3 years duration with 6 semesters in it.To do this course the candidate appearing for the exam must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and must have got at least 60% aggregate and the candidate should have Mathematics as subject in his/her respected +2.And there are entrance exams which are needed to be taken in order to get admission in reputed colleges for doing MCA.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?