27th July 2019, 03:03 PM
shubhashree sahu

What is the educational requirement to apply for Odisha Education Service (OES) exam?

Hi, I have completed M.Sc in Food Science and Nutrition and after that I did B.Ed in Biology. So, am I eligible to apply for the Odisha Education Service (OES) examination? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? Application charges?

30th December 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for Odisha Education Service (OES) exam?

I want to appear OES exam, but I have completed my Bachelor's degree in AN ART AND CRAFT COLLEGE....and I a teacher...
27th February 2020, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the educational requirement to apply for Odisha Education Service (OES) exam?

I have completed my bachelor's degree in Art's can I eligible for OES competitive exam
19th October 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the b.sc and b.ed .
Can I apply for this exam
19th April 2022, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b. Sc can i apply to OES exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?