27th April 2020, 02:04 PM
sunny.rach

What is the educational and work experience requirements for Energy Auditor exam?

I have done Master of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering. After M.E. I have 5 years of academic teaching experience in engineering college as an Assistant Professor. I want to know whether I am eligible for Energy Auditor exam as they have mentioned experience involve energy in operation and maintenance?

2nd June 2020, 06:51 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: What is the educational and work experience requirements for Energy Auditor exam?

For energy auditors exam the minimum qualification required is MTech or ME or equivalent 2 years of experience. If you don't have any work experience then also you are eligible to apply. But they do consider relevant experience in Viva session. You can go through the Bureau of energy efficiency entrance exam official site for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?