11th April 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Energy Auditor's course after M.Sc (environmental science) with 3years experience?

I have done M.Sc in Environmental Science and I have 3 years of experience in this field. I wanted to know about Energy Auditor course. Eligibility criteria for BEE is B.Tech or M.Tech. Is M.Sc (environmental science) student with 3years experience can eligible for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  2. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  3. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  4. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. Master degree holder in Energy and Environmental Engineering is eligible for UGC NET Environmental Science or not?
  7. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  8. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  9. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  10. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  11. Last 10 years solved question papers for BEE exam?
  12. When is the next Entrance exam for the Energy Auditors?
  13. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  14. Does IIT B offer course in MSc Environmental Science?
  15. Sample of Auditors question for written exam?
  16. How to write CSIR exam in Environmental Science as a Major
  17. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of job will I get after doing MSc in Environmental Science? Is there any job recruitment in Bihar for EVS specialized students?
6th June 2011, 10:35 AM
Neenubaby
Member+

Default Re: Energy Auditor's course after M.Sc (environmental science) with 3years experience?

Hi,

To be an energy auditor, one has to pass a national level certificate exam conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. Candidates have to get a minimum of 50% marks in all the papers they appear for in the certificate examination.

Eligibility For BEE Examination:

B.Tech/B.E. degree with at least 3 years of experience.
a post-graduate Engineer (Master of Engineering / Master of Technology) or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.

If you have experience in energy sector that involves aspects of planning, operation and maintenance, etc.,you are eligible for this course.
28th June 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Energy Auditor's course after M.Sc (environmental science) with 3years experience?

i have done my post graduation in environmental science.i wanted to do the ITC AND CTI COURSE plz give me information about this course and eligibility.
7th July 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

what are my job opportunities after doing M.Tech in Energy Studies and environment science ...i have completed my B.E in Mechanical engg......i want a job in haryana after completing my M.Tech....
23rd September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc in environment science....i want to do MBA after having job experience... i want to know in what all areas of MBA should i apply????
30th September 2011, 07:10 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi,

To be an energy auditor, one has to pass a national level certificate exam conducted by the Bureau of Energy Efficiency. Candidates have to get a minimum of 50% marks in all the papers they appear for in the certificate examination.

a post-graduate Engineer (Master of Engineering / Master of Technology) or equivalent with two years of work experience involving use of energy in operation, maintenance, planning, etc.

If you have experience in energy sector that involves aspects of planning, operation and maintenance, etc.,you are eligible for this course.
30th September 2011, 07:11 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Hi,

27th November 2011, 12:02 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi,

Best of luck
6th December 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

i had completed m.sc. In environmental science , i am fresher , can i do any post master deploma / degree courses ? Please suggest courses available in mumbai.
1st February 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am doing job as utility incharge(electrical) at ESSAR STEEL INDIA LTD,Vizag.i do have 2 and half year job experience prior to my before job experience.can i be eligible for energy auditor course.plz give me the information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?