21st June 2012, 08:01 PM
wooosh

What is the eligibility for AIEEE application form?

I have filled wrong state code of eligibility in aieee application form.can something be done now?Are we applicable for central counselling?do rply soon plz...

7th August 2012, 03:56 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for AIEEE application form?

My friend nothing is lost for you. There is option for making correction in the AIEEE form even after submitting it. However you need to send the application within the given timeframe for making the correction.

AIEEE means All India Engineering Entrance Exam which can be appeared in after completing 10+2 with Physics, Maths and Chemistry as the subjects. AIEEE is the entrance exam for aspirants who want admission for B.Tech course. You can get admission in various universities across India after appearing in the AIEEE entrance exam however not in the IIT. To get admission in IIT you will have to appear in IIT-JEE entrance exam.

Eligibility of AIEEE

You need to complete 12th from a recognised board with PCM as the subjects.

You need to score at least 50 percent marks in 12th.

SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks to appear in AIEEE

Making Correction in AIEEE Admission Form

It is quite possible for students to make some error while filling the AIEEE admission form. Which is why it is possible to make some changes in the details submitted.

Correction Allowed

You can change examination mode from offline to online. In this case your offline centers would be cancelled and you will require to mention new center for online exam.

Correction is also allowed in general information submitted in the form like

Your Name

Father's Name

Mother's Name

Demand Draft No

Bank Name

State Code

Category

Changes Not Allowed

You can not chance examination mode from online to offline.

You can not change courses.

Neither you are allowed to change examination center.

You need to fill the AIEEE online correction form and submit it. After successful submission you will get an acknowledgement Slip which would include what information you have changed. You need to print this slip, sign it and send it to CBSE for making the correction.
7th August 2012, 04:26 PM
EALPExpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by wooosh View Post
I have filled wrong state code of eligibility in aieee application form.can something be done now?Are we applicable for central counselling?do rply soon plz...
Eligibility Criteria for AIEEE Exam :

AIEEE stands for all india engineering entrance exam and this is conducted for admission in the graduate level Engineering and Architecture/Planning programmers. So if you want admission in these programs you need to qualify the following required recruitment given bellow..

For admission in these programs, required educational qualifications are you must completed the 10+2 with maths and physics and chemistry as a compulsory subjects and general candidates must be secured the 50 % of marks and 40 % of marks for reserved category candidates and also who are studying the final year students are also apply.

If you are qualifying the above mention required requirements and then apply for AIEEE exam and the application form fee should be 450 for general category and 225 for reserved category candidates.

~~ Regards
EALPExperts
30th October 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have passed 12th in year the 2011.can i eligible for AIEEE exam which will be held in 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?