23rd May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?

sir kindly tell me i have completed my Bcom already i want to do MA
from ignou or du wants to know the elegibility to get apply for MA ,
am i eligibile to do MA i have only44% marks in Bcom.

7th December 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?

M.A pass out prson can be apply for ias esxam ? And what s the proses
8th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for M.A? Am I eligible to do M.A with 44% marks in B.Com?

what is eligibility to apply CS after b.com
5th August 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

which two subject i tale in b.ed? if i am b com pass only 52%. a commerce student teaching subject please tell me
18th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I got 44% in b.com BT I want doing MBA degree.can I have add mission? plz reply me.
13th December 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government job after B.com from IGNOU my name is samriddhi tiwari
9th July 2019, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for M. A? Am I eligible to do M. A with 44%marks in TYB. Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?