14th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Anant Veer Jain

What is the eligibility to apply for Primary Teacher (PRT) examination?

I have done B.Com with 62% marks and M.Com with 59% marks, B.Ed with 74% marks. Now, can I apply for Primary Teacher (PRT) examination for government jobs? Which subject should I apply for TGT?

28th June 2020, 12:35 PM
Sujathadanala

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for Primary Teacher (PRT) examination?

Hi, You didn't mention the subjects in your graduation, post graduation and in B. Ed but am providing some information according to my knowledge, hope this information will help you..

If you have a degree in Master of commerce and Bachelor Degree in Education then you are eligible for many job opportunities in India. if we talk about B.ed degree Holder, they can apply for CTET and State wise teacher eligibility Test and make a career in teaching.

And Master of commerce degree holder are eligible for various kind of jobs in india which is given in below:

Accountant (Level will Depends upon experience )

2. Retail ( various job options are available in retail sector)

3. HR ( you can start your career as a HR executive in multinational company)

4. Marketing (If you are able to Speak with good communication skills then it will be the right option for you)

5. UPSC ( You are fully eligible to give the examination of civil Services)

6. Apart from that, you can apply for various government jobs such as SSC CGL, IBPS, UPSSSC, DSSSB and so on. if you are interested to know more about latest government jobs then you must visit the official website....

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?