30th August 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) examination?

Am I eligible for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) examination after my graduation? What is the minimum percentage required in graduation? And, when and how should I apply for the West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) examination?

8th September 2019, 05:10 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) examination?

There is no such certain percentage required for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) exam. Only you must have completed/passed graduation from a recognized University to be eligible for West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) exam.

West Bengal Civil Service (Executive) exam online application form was available between 6 November, 2018 and 26 November, 2018.

Similarly, in 2019, online application form will release in November 2019. You can fill the online application form in November 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?