23rd March 2013, 05:36 PM
chtezha

What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?

sir/madam,
i completed my b.sc nursing in the year 2011.Am i eligible for child development project officer as we have the subjects like sociology, nutrition, community health,midwifery, obstetrics,peadiatrics and also we are registered as public health nursing by nursing council. In my schooling i joined in scout and guides also.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  2. Model test question papers of primary teacher eligibility test?
  3. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  4. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  5. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  6. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  7. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  10. What's the visual eligibility for the postcode-3 in Group 1 by APPSC?
  11. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in NTT course after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  13. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  14. What is the CDPO syllabus?
  15. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  16. What are the scopes/job opportunities in MSc Child Development?
  17. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for the post of child development project officer after doing BSc Nursing?
19th May 2015, 02:32 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?

The full form for APPSC is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria required to become APPSC Child Development Officer are following:-

- The candidate must possess a degree of Home Science or Social Work or Sociology from any recognized University in India.

-The candidate age limit for Child Development Officer Recruitment in APPSC is from 18 years to 34 years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved category candidates.

Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications Online through the proforma Application to be made available on APPSC Website ( www.apspsc.gov.in).
24th September 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?

I have completed my degree with science group. Now I am studying in m. A social work at Andhra university.. Please tell me sir I am eligible for cdpo exam next notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?