10th June 2018, 09:16 PM
Ravi teja s

What is the eligibility criteria for AP Public Service Commission GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams?

I'm a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA). Am I eligible for appearing APPSC (Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission) GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams? Whether CA itself is equivalent qualification for appearing APPSC exams or not?

Related Questions:
  1. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  2. Last 3 years questions for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 1 & 2 with answer key?
  3. Information regarding different Group Exams? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for these Exams?
  4. When is the next TNPSC exam?
  5. Am I eligible for Tamilnadu Public Service commission group IV?
  6. What are the categories in TNPSC exam?
  7. For which exams of Public Service Commission am I eligible? What is the eligibility criteria for B.Com with Account Honors? Age limit for it?
  8. Eligibility criteria for BS computer science for public service commission exams
  9. How to join Indian police job? What is the procedure followed?
  10. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation?
  12. How do my friend get a state government job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  13. For B.Tech I.T. degree which group The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is best suited to apply for?
  14. How can I start preparing to crack Bihar Public Service Commission exams?
  15. What's the Eligibility Criteria and Schedule for Group 2 Exam? List of job positions available in Group 2 for MBA graduates?
  16. Qualification required to write TNPSC Group exams?
  17. Tamilnadu public service commission group IV syllabus pattern of this year?
  18. What is the qualification for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group 4?

12th June 2018, 04:12 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for AP Public Service Commission GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams?

The eligibility requirements for attending AP PSC exam are given below:

- The nationality should be Indian
- The age limit should be between 21 - 28 years. There is age relaxation available for the reservation candidates.
- The age limit may vary based on the post.
- The educational qualification required is a bachelor's or its equivalent degree in any related stream from any recognized university.

Since you have studied CA which is equivalent to lost graduation degree you are eligible for applying to the AP PSC exam.

For detailed information about application process & other details visit the official website of AP PSC.

13th June 2018, 09:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for AP Public Service Commission GROUP 1 and GROUP 2 exams?

The eligibility criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Group I and Group II exam:

1. Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for the exam.

The age criteria is 18-30 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation of three years and five years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?